快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Is EQ 30 Gone?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
My EQ 30 is now gone as well as my VST plug insl. The only thing I did was update VDJ when it came through. I finally got everything the way i wanted it, and now this. No other updates (windows) had taken place. The first change i noticed was album cover photos showing up on my browser section..I found no option to get rid of it....i did not want it there, but i left it alone...i did not make any changes...however about 3 days or so later, my VDJ froze up and would not load. I could not use it for about 3 or 4 days and kept trying to open it to no avail. In hopes that I could figure it out myself, and not have to resort to this forum, I decided to switch to a smaller monitor thinking it could be a graphics resolution conflict (it has never happened before) or something related to that cause it was not even usable and froze while trying to load. When I switched to the smaller monitor I was able to actually load it and use it, but when i did, that's when i noticed that EQ 30 was gone as well as my VST plugins not showing up as options. They are in the exact same place (plug in folder) that they were, nothing has changed there..I had made NO changes. I used EQ 30 and those plug ins all the time and got everything working and sounding the way i wanted it and now this. Any help would be appreciated. Build v8.4-64 b574..Windows 10. I have tired reinstalling the VDJ a couple of times ...

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 1:19 pm

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 1:35 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Thanks for your help!....i just got the 32 version and remove the 64...they are there.

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 1:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)