快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Broadcasting Live on Facebook

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello guys, asking for some helpful tips on how to broadcast on FB Live without being muted or blocked, and most of the time they will just stop my DJ mixing after doing live for 20 minutes or so. So frustrating and I am really pissed with these issues. I already followed the said instructions here on how to broadcast video on FB using my Virtual DJ app here on my MacBook pro. And I also installed the OBS Studio video recording and live streaming software to add up on my live streaming. So I don't know what to do anymore, dunno if I'm doing it wrong or what. Not that familiar with the OBS yet so whenever I open the app and followed the instructions also it doesn't display or windowed my Virtual DJ, instead it's solid green. So please help anyone if you could. If you can do the step by step instructions It'll be great. I just want to enjoy my Virtual DJ app listening to music that I love especially on what's going on lately in our situation, just doing Music over Pandemic. Do you know what I mean? Thanks in advance and I appreciate all the help. #GodBless #BeSafe #StayAtHome

发表时间 Fri 01 May 20 @ 3:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Facebook doesn't have agreements with all labels yet, so if you play music from these labels you'll have to find a different platform.
Mixcloud now has a streaming plan that covers copyrights.

发表时间 Fri 01 May 20 @ 3:40 am
Thanks a lot, Adion appreciate it. Any recommendations which streaming software should I use? I am not that familiar yet on this stuff. I saw the tutorial video on the Virtual Dj app regarding Facebook broadcast, what streaming software is that do you know? Thanks again.

发表时间 Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:02 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
VirtualDJ is fine for streaming, you can stream to any platform with rtmp support, including mixcloud.

发表时间 Fri 01 May 20 @ 5:21 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)