快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Custom Mapping - If Statement

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am making some custom mappings for my midi controller with virtual DJ. On my controller, each deck has its own Time/Rate and Freq/Amount knobs.

Currently, I have the Time/Rate knob controlling the Filter effect for easy high and low pass.
What I'd like to do is set an If condition. When no effect is selected, that knob will control the filter as stated above. However, when I click the effect button( to have an effect such as Flanger active), I would like that knob to control the STR setting. Then, once i click the effect button(turning off the effect, for example flanger), that Time/Rate knob will go back to controlling the Filter effect.

Is this possible? If my ask isn't clear, let me know so I can try to explain better!
Really appreciate any help here!!

发表时间 Sat 29 Feb 20 @ 6:43 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Maybe this, [depends on how you use slots]

effects_used ? effect_slider 1 1 : filter

are any fx active? yes control slot 1 , slider 1 : no control the filter.

发表时间 Sat 29 Feb 20 @ 7:45 pm
That seemed to work!! Thank you so much for the fast reply.

If you don't mind I have another request as well, currently I have 4 buttons for effects and for example, my 'delay' button controls the Cut FX, my 'flange' button controls the Flanger FX. Is it possible to have two or more effects going at the same time? Right now if i have the cut effect active, then hit the flange button, it kills the cut effect and activates the flanger.

I would like to map it so that an active effect is not killed when hitting a button for another effect but rather use the buttons like on/off switch so that the effect can stay active until the button is pressed again(to deactivate it).

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 20 @ 3:43 pm
save me some pain, show me your mappings.

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 20 @ 4:02 pm
Hopefully this helps, let me know if you need another screenshot

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 20 @ 4:46 pm
Doesn't really save me the pain of typing it out...
and since you've only shown the one, I'll have to guess a bit
probably this
var 'shift' ? effect_active 'cut' : effect_select_multi 'cut' & effect_active 'cut'

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 20 @ 7:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)