快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: How to use with no wifi connection and no logo on screen

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

MickDalPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I had to buy a new laptop and downloaded the current version. Now I have to be logged in to get rid of the annoying logos. One place I play at does not have wifi and there is no other connection available. I got fired this week from this gig because they have big tv's and don't want the intrusive logo. The other two places I work have undependable WIFI and it often does on and off during my shift.

I need to know how to tell the program I am licensed so I do not have logo's and so it will not keep trying to connect to the interest from time to time during my shift, which brings up a window I have to close. Very annoying. I already checked "no Logo" in settings but this has no effect.

It keeps trying to connect even when I have the logo and am not online to.....https://live.virtualdj.com/live/ads.html. This screen repeatedly comes up.

I just want to use the program with no special effects, no logo on the screen and no interruptions by the program trying to connect to the internet. All I do is mix videos back and forth. For happy hour, no live dance floor etc.

Thanks

MB

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 20 @ 10:39 pm
login at home and do not logout when you close the program and you will be fine for you set

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 20 @ 10:44 pm
MickDalPRO InfinityMember since 2010
This did not work. I play at places with no internet connection. I just want to use my licensed version of virtual dj with no logo on screen and without it continuously trying to connect to the internet bringing up a screen I have to close each time. I was told to log on at home and close the program. When I get to the club I am working at it wants me to log in but there is no internet connection.

发表时间 Sat 08 Feb 20 @ 6:41 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

click the remember me checkbox before login in.

发表时间 Sat 08 Feb 20 @ 6:49 am
https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Use%20VirtualDJ%208%20Offline.html

It's perfectly possible (and intended) to use VDJ offline.

When you log in, using the same name and password as for the forum, VDJ will create a license file on your hard drive - which will stay there until/unless you log out again.

Simply turn off wifi access on your laptop after that, and VDJ will use the license file on your hard drive instead of connecting to the net (which it only does once anyway, when you first start it).

VDJ will only repeatedly connect to fetch ads if you are not logged in, so if that was happening then you were clearly using VDJ in "Home mode".

发表时间 Sat 08 Feb 20 @ 8:55 am
for the LOGO not showing up

config/options and type logo and select no.

发表时间 Sat 08 Feb 20 @ 4:11 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@MickDal
wickedmix wrote :
login at home and do not logout when you close the program and you will be fine for you set

Also do not open the VDJ program on other laptop/device/CPU prior to the gig because doing so would log you out the previously used laptop/device/CPU.

发表时间 Sat 08 Feb 20 @ 4:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)