快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: No Sub-Folders...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have + signs next to folders, that "don't" have sub-folders. If I click on them, they disappear. This has been going on for some time, but did not affect my playing. However, I thought I should report even if it is a small annoyance.

Also, the minimize tab is missing again, when VDJ is windowed. Is this by design?

发表时间 Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 8:35 pm
What happens if you run "Remove missing files from Search DB"? on the suspicion that VDJ uses the database to "detect"/cache sub-folders rather than checking on disk (which may be slower).

发表时间 Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 10:03 pm
I will give that a try, thanks. That didn't work. After thinking about it, now I don't know which track is missing, so can't find, why it's missing. Does that make sense?

发表时间 Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 10:04 pm
I had this some time ago. If you look in the "folders" section of the VDJ documents and look for the one with the plus you will see a folder at the top called for example stictly.subfolder . Just delete it and the plus will be gone next time you start VDJ.

They keep appearing randomly but I just delete them.

发表时间 Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 10:06 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
I had this some time ago. If you look in the "folders" section of the VDJ documents and look for the one with the plus you will see a folder at the top called for example stictly.subfolder . Just delete it and the plus will be gone next time you start VDJ.

They keep appearing randomly but I just delete them.

This is what I see when I do what you said.

If I go to the next step, I see this.

发表时间 Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 10:25 pm
OK, it's not the my library as it has specific subfolders in place.

If they are there they would be in the root of the folders folder.

Try searching the folder for strictly and see what comes up. All that should be there is strictly.vdjfolder

发表时间 Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 10:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)