快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Cue Point Setting & Random Placement (v8.4 b5478)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Today is the day I am finally playing with setting Cue points. It is also the day that update v8.4 b5478 downloaded...

I am picking places to set Cue points, when a marker point is suddenly somewhere else in the track. I delete it, and find it is still in the side list, right where I put it. Anyone else seeing this? It could have been happening before this update, but I was not setting up Cue points before today. I will have to check and see if other preset Cue points are deleting when I download the one I think has gone rogue.

发表时间 Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 12:04 am
your making hotcues not just hitting the cue button?

cue button is temporary

发表时间 Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 2:13 am
Please check your "getCuesFromTags" setting and adjust accordingly.
Also check to make sure that you haven't switched the cues for the particular track to "read-only/locked"

发表时间 Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 8:32 am
I am having this issue in the POI Editor, when I am setting a new point. I am suddenly somewhere else in the track... usually near the end. I don't think I am doing either of the two, but I am just starting out on this.

I gave up for a couple days, but will be trying more, this weekend.

发表时间 Fri 10 Jan 20 @ 10:02 pm
I just spent some time experiencing this oddity, and here is what I have found happening:
- The first few Cue points seem to go just fine;
- After Cue3, one of my Cue points will be somewhere at the end. I'll use - Cue4, for an example;
- I delete the seemingly rogue Cue4 point, and it turns out that I actually deleted 'Mix Full Exit'... but, it was labeled Cue4, and at the end of the list;
- The real Cue4 is still there and right where it was.

So, I have two questions:
-1- Is this related to something I am doing?
- 2- Is there a way to regenerate the Cue points that I deleted?

That is what I see happening. Maybe, someone can catch a thing I am doing, or not...

发表时间 Sat 11 Jan 20 @ 12:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)