快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Output levels are different on each side?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey guys. Ok..so I know this sounds weird, but my speakers are putting out different volumes even though they are set to the same level, the pan is set to 12 o'clock on the desk and the master volume for both channels is the same level. I've been a VDJ user for nearly 20 years and a few years ago I bought my first controller, a Numark MixTrack Pro3. Far from the best and far from the worst but suits me to a T and does the job I need it to do.

Recently I've noticed the lack of volume on one specific side of my mixer even though the masters are all set to the same. Any thoughts?

I use a Lenovo Ideapad laptop
VirtualDJ18
Numark MixTrack Pro3
Behringer mixer (The mic out on the MTP is awful, which is why i use an external mixer)

I've noticed this on two separate mixers which either leads me to my speakers or my setup.

Speakers are (less than 6 month old) Alto TS315's.

For a while my MTP was not being recognised as an MTP, rather just as a 'USB Audio Device', so I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I have also checked for drivers for it but there are none newer than the ones I have. Is it possible that something inside the machine is putting out different levels on either side? Given that it's happening on two separate mixers I'd have to say it's computer related...but I don't get it. How could that be?

I'm out in a few hours tonight so not in any great deal of urgency as I'll get through, but...I dunno...it's weird.

Any thoughts?

Cheers...(",)

Chris

发表时间 Fri 06 Dec 19 @ 6:17 pm
Work through your system , first I would swap over the connection to your speakers to see if it's the actual output or the speaker

发表时间 Sat 07 Dec 19 @ 7:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)