快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Random in VDJ2020 crashes with Denon DN-HC4500. Are error logs available?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,

I am running VirtualDJ 2020 on a clean install of Windows 10 on a relatively new system (very fast and high powered ASUS gaming laptop).

On my primary gig console, I use a Denon DN-HC4500 (in WASAPI mode, as the ASIO drivers are disabled by VDJ). I have been intermittently experiencing random software stutters and crashes, specifically either when I am playing a song (which the song audio will slow down and get very crackly and almost screech to a halt, and at that point the song will continue or the software will completely crash), and sometimes the software will lock up when I attempt to load a song and crash all together. Additionally I experience these errors on my backup HC4500 console as well.

I did not experience these issues on my Windows 7 laptop (which the latest version of the software I used was an earlier VDJ build from August 2019). I am now experiencing this issues on my Windows 7 laptop as well; so the issue definitely lies within the software.

Are there crash logs or error logs available within VDJ2020 so I might diagnose my issue? I would hate to have to retire my both HC4500's due to incompatibilities in the software.

Please advise. Thank you!

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 12:24 am
Just wanted to follow this up. I uninstalled the 64-bit version of VirtualDJ 2020 from my Win10 laptop and then installed the 32-bit version of VirtualDJ 2020 and then proceeded to do an extended test; the HC4500 performed flawlessly! I still need to test with my Denon MCX8000 unit but so far it's working great.

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 5:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)