快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: bought license, cant access my controller

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

This past thursday i payed for my license and my djcontrol instinct won't work can you help me please???

发表时间 Mon 28 Oct 19 @ 6:05 pm
Please stop SHOUTING...

Can you be a bit more specific about the problem? Saying it "won't work" or that you can't "gain access" doesn't help us to provide you with a suitable answer.

You say you bought a license but you're still showing as a home user here. Did you buy it from a different account?

For VDJ to recognise that you have a license, you need to log in to VDJ using the account from which you bought the license.

发表时间 Mon 28 Oct 19 @ 6:17 pm
THEPEOPLESDJDJFROST wrote :
THIS PAST THURSDAY I PAYED FOR MY LICENSE AND MY DJCONTROL INSTINCT WON'T WORK CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE???

There is no license under your account.

Did you purchase with other email? The license follow the email.
If so, add this other email to your account also, here :
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/link.html

发表时间 Mon 28 Oct 19 @ 9:01 pm
I have Hercules dj control instinct p8... and recently started having issues with my controller device not being recognized or not even the soundcard device message doesn't display anymore... ive done almost everything... Ive read windows update from last month is the cause... how do I get my devive back working?

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 20 @ 9:05 am
Logic would dictate that you should uninstall the windows update that caused the issue?

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 20 @ 12:19 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Or ask Hercules about it, their HW their support issue.

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 20 @ 1:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)