快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Some files crashing VDJ 32 2020 b5308 and b5186

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Windows... VDJ 32 bit 2020 5308

I sent Adion a link to 2 of these. These are some associated samples I have for testing. They play fine in Starter and Essentials views but crash in Pro and Performance views. They also crashed version b5186 but played fine in b5046. There are more and not sure how many but will test them when they have fix for the 2 I sent.

发表时间 Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 5:54 am
I believe it has to do with a file that has 8kz audio. Straight audio or video with audio. One of the crash test I uploaded though, had several audio streams in it. In this case it appears it skipped the better audio streams and chose the 8kz stream... Best guess though is something to do with 8kz audio and only in Pro and Performance modes. Looks like a divide by zero when run under debugger.

发表时间 Tue 01 Oct 19 @ 4:21 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Yes indeed, the problem was with 8kHz files. It occurred with the scratch waves only, not the rhythm waves, and only when zoomed in to near maximum.

发表时间 Tue 01 Oct 19 @ 8:17 am
Occurs when just loading them here but only in Pro and Performance views. Crash does not occur (at least readily) in Starter and Essentials views. In those views, they appear to load and play fine. In pro and performance just need to load and do nothing else and crash. If I load in starter and essentials views, (which works with no crash) and switch to pro or performance, crash also occurs.

Also, in the file, [CCCP]_Mega_Weird_Audio_Test.mkv, there are several audio streams that are better than 8khz. Thought it was curious that it chose the worse stream (8khz) in the file for audio. I am assuming it chose the 8khz stream since it crashed. If it did not choose the 8khz stream then that file has some other problem. Crash or not I don't think it should be choosing the worst stream in the file.

发表时间 Tue 01 Oct 19 @ 10:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)