快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Denon Prime 4 Virtual Dj Support - Page: 13

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJSPINKS66 wrote :
if you look to right of screen you will see a button saying select

Can you please be clearer on exactly where you're seeing this button.

Initially people assumed you were talking about the Prime 4 screen. Now you're saying it's on the laptop - so what skin are you using on the laptop?

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 2:10 pm
When I click the comment section associated to the skin update, it says "Sorry, you don't have the necessary accreditations to view this page."

So in essence, I'd like permission to this please so I can start using and providing feedback.

Thanks

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 5:22 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 5:56 pm
I am using the denon prime 4 skin, Done a 2 hr mix but from what i can see got a few bugs to fix, I lost filter control and when using some of effects on denon prime 4, The system reboots which gives you a prob. Also tried to broadcast with vdj8 but master level is very low and i could not get a signal to laptop from denon prime 4 so sound could be louder and last thing is ( asio drives) the best to use

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 12:18 am
DJSPINKS66 wrote :
I am using the denon prime 4 skin, Done a 2 hr mix but from what i can see got a few bugs to fix, I lost filter control and when using some of effects on denon prime 4, The system reboots which gives you a prob. Also tried to broadcast with vdj8 but master level is very low and i could not get a signal to laptop from denon prime 4 so sound could be louder and last thing is ( asio drives) the best to use

For the master level on broadcast, my workaround is to use OBS studio and add a filter to amplify sound within OBS. Works great in that regard. For the rest, I'll be testing it extensively through the week and compare notes with you.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 12:32 am
So do the screens work then ?

Or are we still waiting on Denon ?

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 12:34 am
Marty Cruze [Country: CA] Thanks for info. i switched back to vdj8 skin and seems to work better then denon prime, i being hard but its only been a day. Will wait for bugs to iron out

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 12:46 am
DJSPINKS66 wrote :
Marty Cruze [Country: CA] Thanks for info. i switched back to vdj8 skin and seems to work better then denon prime, i being hard but its only been a day. Will wait for bugs to iron out

Thanks. Before this skin came out, I did 2 lives before the pandemic with the interim mapping (no prime 4 screen) for 6 hours sets. It was flawless at the venue

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 2:48 am
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@DJSPINKS66

Are you using a Prime 4 controller or not? As it seems to me that you are writing about a skin, primarily the Denon Prime 4 Deluxe Skin.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 5:45 am
Techno_Tom_57 wrote :
So do the screens work then ?

Or are we still waiting on Denon ?

It does.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 5:47 am
@djcraig - it looks like spinks has been talking about the skin for VDJ all along, not the skin for the Prime 4 screen...

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 6:53 am
Just paid 299$ only for this, Actually, the screen on Prime 4 is buggy. But much, much better than Serato. Also, it's nice to have Sweep FX which is closer to the Engine OS. Everything is much better than Serato! I'm really happy to have the VDJ.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 9:05 am
DJ ANISON wrote :
the screen on Prime 4 is buggy

What's the problem exactly? If you report it here, Atomix can respond.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 9:16 am
groovindj wrote :
DJ ANISON wrote :

When you touch the search button which opens a keyboard, it breaks everything but still works.
see this image

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 12:31 pm
groovindj wrote :
DJ ANISON wrote :

When you touch the search button which opens a keyboard, it breaks everything but still works.
see this image: ********** Link removed **********

plus, sometimes it slows.

Moderation : Link is removed. Please do not post material that is not yet officially delivered.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 12:31 pm
DJ ANISON wrote :
Just paid 299$ only for this, Actually, the screen on Prime 4 is buggy. But much, much better than Serato. Also, it's nice to have Sweep FX which is closer to the Engine OS. Everything is much better than Serato! I'm really happy to have the VDJ.

On the much much better than Serato, I second that whole heatedly. I'm a PC guy and I fought so much with Serato Video even though my laptop is fully optimized and powerful and still had issues with it... even after spotting workarounds to make it work properly (somewhat). The Prime 4 screen with Serato is very poorly designed.

VDJ made my Prime 4 sing no hiccups yet. More testing on my part this week.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 1:25 pm
i was using the new skin that come out the other day, just to clear that up. as i said above it has got a few bugs. i am using the prime 4 standalone for over a year now. great bit of kit, but using vdj8 makes life so much easier when searching for tunes and all your samples. i am being positive and know team will get it right

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 1:26 pm
Thanks for info

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 1:45 pm
groovindj wrote :
@djcraig - it looks like spinks has been talking about the skin for VDJ all along, not the skin for the Prime 4 screen...

@groovindj

This is definitely the case as ive downloaded the Prime 4 deluxe skin and gone to select and changed the waveform within the skin on the PC/Laptop not changing the waveform on the screen of the Prime 4

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 2:34 pm
DJ ANISON wrote :
groovindj wrote :
DJ ANISON wrote :

This isn't a bug and it was my problem. I've solved this issue by updating the VDJ to EarlyAccess! Everything is perfect.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 3:35 pm
48%