快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Non-purchased songs in iTunes playlists not showing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Older versions of Virtual DJ used to show songs that were in my iTunes playlists but not purchased (i.e. Apple Music songs).

Now it only shows songs that have actually been purchased.

Is there a way to show all songs (purchased and non-purchased) in the iTunes playlists in Virtual DJ?

At present I have to have to reference the iTunes programme for the full list of songs. I am using a Mac.

发表时间 Thu 21 Feb 19 @ 3:25 pm
There is no DRM support in the current version .... so no.

perhaps Atomix could put up some sort of sticky on this because this question is asked nearly every other day. People obviously don't understand about subscription services and DRM.

发表时间 Thu 21 Feb 19 @ 3:30 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I do give the OP credit for at least noticing that the problem is with non purchased tracks. Most just say "some of my songs are not showing up" and we have to guess at the rest.

I will comment that no version of VDJ has ever played Apple Music files. Apple applies DRM to the Apple Music files so that the tracks can't be stolen and used anywhere. By Apple locking the tracks to iTunes only, when you are logged into your Apple music account, Apple can be sure the you are you and you have the current rights to be playing those Apple Music songs.

+1 on the sticky topic

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 19 @ 9:52 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I know I mentioned it in another thread a few days ago, but I'll put my +1 here, too. Just in case Atomix missed it.

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 19 @ 10:26 pm
Thanks.

I am not saying that older versions played DRM songs, just that they did at least show them in the playlists.

If I dragged a DRM song over to one of the decks, it would just not place it there and I knew I would have to go and purchase it. Which is fine.

Basically, I am hoping to just use VDJ as a playlist reference, rather than iTunes.

This feature would be helpful for future releases.

发表时间 Thu 28 Feb 19 @ 1:48 pm
I have just downloaded Virtual DJ and came onto this forum because tracks I downloaded via Apple Music weren’t showing. I know if we pay the monthly Apple subscription we save a lot of money, but surely that is still classed as a purchase? I think I need to repurchase most of my library!

发表时间 Wed 27 Jan 21 @ 10:36 pm
Apple stop DMR music long a go and I have a lot of iTunes song I Paid for that play just fine.
What Apple did was make it impossible to save subscription music for use out side its Player.
Long story short its where you save you paid music to.
Other subscription Services try to do the same so if you buy the music do not play it in their Player.
It just means you have to think about that file storage place. Just my 3 cents worth.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 3:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)