快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Traktor F1 Kontrol ignor MIDI

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have set Traktor F1 Kontrol in Controller Options to ignore, but why VDJ doesn't ignore the Controller?
MAC Mojave / VDJ 8 last build

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 12:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you on latest Build 4592 ?
Are you sure there is no Traktor F1 - related file in /Documents/VirtualDJ/Devices folder ?

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 12:55 pm
Yes i have the latest build and in VDJ/Devices is no file and in VDJ/Mappers there are no mapping files from traktor f1 kontrol

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:00 pm
I just tried here (with a different hardware though) and works as expected.
I goto VDJ Settings->Controllers tab, select the controller and then select the "ignore" from the right-side Mappings drop list.
Not sure if you try something different though, as you mentioned something about Controller Options

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:21 pm
After every start of VDJ, I have to set the controller to factory default and then to ignore, then it works.
Why does VDJ doesn't save the settings?

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:23 pm
It does here (saved across sessions), so perhaps the settings.xml is not properly saved in your case.
check the permissions (write-enabled) for the settings.xml file in /VirtualDJ folder or best the permissions of the entire VirtualDJ folder.

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:29 pm
The permissions are okay, i have read and write of the vdj folder and all the files.
When i start vdj the Controller is set to ignore, but when i push a button on the Controller VDJ recognize it and play a sample.
So the next step i go to Options / Controller Settings / and set the Controller to factory default, save it and then i set it to ignore and save it again, that is the only way it works, but why?

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:40 pm
Please try this..
Set the F1 to ignore, then close VirtualDJ
Open the settings.xml file with a Text Editor
Search for "<controllersCustomization>"
Copy the content of that node and paste it here

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:57 pm
OK, dont have to do the above, can confirm the bug. Its only related to some very few controllers that offer both MIDI and HID controllers, such as the Kontrol F1.
Reported and will be fixed in a future update.

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 2:06 pm
Okay thank you

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 2:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)