快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Keyboard shortcut for deleting files from collection

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there folks,

Is there a possibility to have a keyboard shortcut for deleting files from my collection ? Instead of rightmouse-click/file operations/delete ....?
thanks for your response.

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 18 @ 9:58 am
Have you tried the Del key?

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 18 @ 4:53 pm
This doesn't seem to work on Mac.
Using the regular keyboard delete shortcut anyway...

Any ideas?

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 20 @ 5:06 pm
If you want to delete the files themselves (from your hard drive) then there's no shortcut available (mainly for security reasons)
If you want to remove files from a playlist, normally Function (FN) + Backspace (that's MAC shortcut for forward delete - aka "DEL" (Delete) on Windows) should work

发表时间 Mon 21 Dec 20 @ 9:13 am
I tried to delete the song by pressing the delete on windows and it does nothing . i have to go to file operation then delete . i would love to find a way of a keyboard combo to delete them. as well as be able to color code on the fly using a key stroke instead of going into tag then color. Thanks for the advice

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 8:02 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
colour on the fly is easy, has been for ages

browsed_file_color 'green'
loaded_song 'color' 'green'

file delete by script will never happen, just think of the destruction that could be caused if you annoyed me didn't know what you were doing. XD

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 8:35 pm
thanks loco, you just saved me a million hours and 10 million clicks. Last question. when linking a colored folder to a filer folder what am i putting as the scope and the available fields, operators ? I bet you can guess what im doing for the next 400 hours.. lol . happy holidays loco

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 9:25 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
yeah, my marking tracks "green" I call the green mark of death [it's a plumber thing]
I have a filter folder
filter=
color = "green"
scope=
database

when I'm trying out my bandcamp DL spree, and it doesn't pass muster, it gets the "mark", that point I will try my hardest to find a reason not to delete it, but once I'm decided , click inside the filter, crtl+A, right click>> file ops>> delete = gone

I could make a "press button, delete file" plugin, but I think a purgatory filter is better.

happy saturnalia

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 11:51 pm
If I deleted the documents folder it would be enough for a missing problem, or a folder from MY PC, then why not put a simpler command to purge the folders of unnecessary files?

发表时间 Sat 03 Apr 21 @ 8:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)