快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: What is ......DRM

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

2mvp8102PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
I'm trying to record and I get a message that say I can't record any song with a DRM.......WHAT IS THAT?

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 18 @ 1:44 am

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 18 @ 2:07 am
It's basically copy protected tracks. Which is why it won't let you record with them

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 18 @ 4:30 am
Basically if you're using a music subscription service like Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music etc. then the music is not yours - it's rented, so to prevent you breaking the law they encrypt it so that it can't be recorded.

Strictly speaking even if you buy the music, it's still not yours to do what you want with (inc. recording, copying, modifying in any way i.e. mixing/remixing).

In the days of vinyl and CDs this information used to be printed on the covers and on the vinyl & CD itself. Something like "unauthorised copying, public performance, broadcasting, hiring or rental of this recording prohibited". Now it would be within the terms & conditions of whichever site you signed up to. They usually also state that the music is for personal use only on Spotify etc.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 18 @ 4:37 pm
There's a lot of ways to make a DRM track, NOT DRM so you can record it but professional DJ's don't condone it and you'll be breaking the law

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 18 @ 12:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)