快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Script School - Page: 24.55
LOCODOG, You my friend are a legend. Thank you so much.

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 11:31 am
What about a script that randomly toggles a specific effect but with a slider to choose how often. E.G Have blur random toggle on master video, but only comes on for a second or two every so many beats or seconds?

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 11:41 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
more suited to a virtualfx.

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 12:39 pm
SveninoPRO InfinityMember since 2009
For some action-cues:
How can I query the deck in which the song is loaded?
(just don´t know the syntax)
Thanks for help

发表时间 Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 7:39 pm
get_deck returns a number,
action_deck can be queried against a number [or side]

发表时间 Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 7:48 pm
If I want to automatically jump from cue2 to cue3, but only when the song is loaded in deck 1?

the following line doesn´t make it:
set "$DELO" get_deck & var "$DELO" 1 ? goto_cue 3 : nothing

发表时间 Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 8:08 pm
missed the backticks to set the var to a script value
set "$DELO" `get_deck` & var "$DELO" 1 ? goto_cue 3 : nothing

variables probably isn't the best way, a direct query of get_deck needs no cleaning up

param_equal get_deck 1 ? goto_cue 3 : nothing

发表时间 Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 8:29 pm
That's it! Thanks for the quick answer.

发表时间 Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 9:10 pm
I have some problem with a script.
I have a button scripted with a cut effect. On top the cut effect i want a reverb.
The button works but sometime the reverb is before the cut and not after.
How can i prevent that?

effect_active "cut" ON while_pressed & effect_beats "cut" 0.5bt & effect_slider "cut" 1 70% & effect_active "reverb" ON while_pressed

发表时间 Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 10:06 am
I think you're getting the bug when pressing fast and also have trailing stop on the reverb effect, turn trailing off as a part of your script, that should solve it

effect_button 'reverb' 2 0 & effect_active "cut" ON while_pressed & effect_beats "cut" 0.5bt & effect_slider "cut" 1 70% & effect_active "reverb" ON while_pressed

发表时间 Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 10:58 am
Thanks! Works great.

发表时间 Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 1:45 pm
More script questions (trying to learn but its hard):

Klausmogensen script "Noice effect as a sweep". I want it to work only when the button is pressed.
I have change it and it works and the effect stops when i release the button, but the sweep is continues in the background. Cant figure out how to prevent it.

effect_slider 'noise' 1 20% && effect_slider 'noise' 2 20% && effect_active 'noise' 1 while_pressed && repeat_start 'wait' 300ms & effect_slider 'noise' 1 +1% & effect_slider 'noise' 2 +3% & effect_slider 'noise' 1 50% ? effect_active 'noise' 0 & repeat_stop 'wait'

发表时间 Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 6:42 pm
Probably better suited to a virtualfx if you're using a windows machine

发表时间 Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 8:47 pm
Yes I'm using a Mac. So you mean it is what it is?

发表时间 Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 9:20 pm
no, just needs a bit more thought and not quite as configurable.

effect_slider 'noise' 1 20% && effect_slider 'noise' 2 20% && down ? effect_active 'noise' 1 && repeat_start 'noiseSweep' 300ms & effect_slider 'noise' 1 +1% & effect_slider 'noise' 2 +3% & effect_slider 'noise' 1 50% ? effect_active 'noise' 0 & repeat_stop 'noiseSweep' : : effect_active 'noise' 0 & repeat_stop 'noiseSweep'

发表时间 Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 9:39 pm
You are fantastic! Thanks

发表时间 Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 10:50 pm
PUBLIC BUILD 6878 (2022-03-27)

A quick run down of what's been added script wise over the past month or so, a few things that won't need much explanation and one or two that will.

In reverse chronological order
-sideview_sort, in app the script definition hasn't been added just yet [I just used browser_sort for the on site verbs page] so
sideview_sort "bpm" - toggle bpm sort of sideview ascending/descending
sideview_sort "+bpm" - bpm sort of sideview ascending
sideview_sort "-bpm" - bpm sort of sideview descending

-file_count "karaoke", file_count "sideview", file_count "automix" and file_count "files" to get file count of different lists,
more a script tweak to file_count verb than a new thing but this will be useful in a small way if you want to pull a random file from a sideview, knowing the file count is pretty vital for that type of thing, if you think of something share your thoughts. Pretty meta but good to have than have not.

-invert_controllers can be queried to get the next deck
I'm honestly not sure, I'll have a test on this and edit this bit.

-Allow ONINIT for simple midi controller.
nice to have finally if you're rocking a non defined device.

the more exciting ones
this one has been on the wish list a long time.

-cue_action added to set script of a hot cue,
place action poi instantly :)
cue_action X "SCRIPT"
any script you want, obviously it can't do scripts that action poi don't do like; up ? down ? double_click ? holding ? repeat ?
plus remember your script will be contained in a set of " or ' so you can't use every trick but for such cases there are other ways. [my autohackKey method still has uses if you're on windows]

A more complicated one now, this still has my brain itching... there's something that this next function will allow us to do, but I can't think what it is yet, but it feels like there's something important.
bear with me

-cue_ actions can also index action, loop and load points ("cue_name 1 action", "cue_name 1 loop", "cue_name 1 load" )
...um yeah had me confused,
think of this; cue 1 is a normal hotcue, cue 2 is a action poi
script hot_cue 1 will call cue 1, nothing strange there, but
script hot_cue 1 action will call the first action cue [so cue 2]

it has a use as a get type action also, say you name a pad
`cue_name 1 action`
it will get the name of the first action poi
or
`cue_action 1 action`
it will get the action of the first action poi

I can't shake the feeling that this is super useful but I'm not sure how yet, [I'll get drunk and think about it asap XD]

发表时间 Sun 27 Mar 22 @ 4:42 pm
I need a couple scripts. The first is to have VDJ automatically scan certain folders when started, for new or moved files.
The second one is so the only files used are in those folders. Example: My DJ library reside in a folder named TLS Library on my G: drive and in another Folder on my H: Drive named TLS_Crates. If these are the only folders I want VDJ to seek for music. Ive ignored the other drives. But I only want VDJ database to use those 2 folders.

发表时间 Thu 31 Mar 22 @ 8:08 pm
Second one sounds like a quick filter job.

Match Any condition
file path contains TLS Library
file path contains TLS_Crates

first one is more involved with a virtual folder you recurse, inside that virtual folder you make favourite folders for your watched folders.

发表时间 Thu 31 Mar 22 @ 11:04 pm
help fix macro:
saved_loop 16 & eq_low -80% & $deck effect_active 'reverb' & eq_low -80%

It should work like this: activate the saved cycle 16, low frequencies -80% and mid frequencies -80% and the reverb effect is enabled.

if you write: leftdeck effect_active 'reverb', then everything works, and if the track is loaded on the right deck, it does not work. how to make a script so that VDJ understands on which soundboard this track is loaded.

发表时间 Fri 01 Apr 22 @ 7:11 am
53%