快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: NOT GooD after the update

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I been using my SZ after the update now I plug my SX-2 to do a set on the radio and the SX-2 is now not WORKING right NO lights on the controller and the sound is not coming out,work fine with Serato

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 2:58 am

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 3:00 am
What did you update.

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 4:28 am
VDj-8 to The new update change the custom mapping.xml the factory default lights up only when I close VDj-8 then reopen it but the same custom mapping.xml I been using for the last 1yr + don't light up or the sound card setting now said 2IN2OUT and that don't work also, I delete All other sound cards ( 5setting ) bad move there.

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 5:28 am
I don't do Mac, but noticed that in your sound card settings, you are using internal sound card, instead of the Pioneer sound card. Please check the Pioneer box and see what happens. Do you see the SX2 listed in the controller settings?

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 5:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does the SX2 work with the "factory default" mapping ?

Is there also an issue with the Sound ? If so, click on the Pioneer DDJ-SX2 button in the AUDIO setup and then Apply.

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 5:53 am
djdad wrote :
Does the SX2 work with the "factory default" mapping ?

Is there also an issue with the Sound ? If so, click on the Pioneer DDJ-SX2 button in the AUDIO setup and then Apply.

yes there still issue with both

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 2:16 pm

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 4:30 pm
We have pushed a change in the mapping files of DDJ-SX2, which should fix your issue.
This is not a Build update, so you still need to open the Early Access, wait for 1-2 minutes and then restart VirtualDJ.
To verify the "silent" update, check the Licenses tab of VirtualDJ. Build should end at .1409

It is also advised to power-cycle your DDJ-SX2 in order to fall back to the non-DVS mode.
Please check with the factory default mapping.

If for any reason , it still doesnt work for you, please provide detailed information.

For those who wish to try the DVS inputs of the DDJ-SX2 ,please read further here... http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/222803/VirtualDJ_8_2_Technical_Support/Pioneer_DDJ-SX2_-_Timecode_Inputs.html

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 6:28 pm
djdad wrote :
OK, we will do further tests here. In the meantime, please roll back to the Public Build https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

Not sure how to back to the Public Build when uploaded it show the same Build

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 6:55 pm
Go back to here, hit change log. You have 3 choices, public, early and beta. Select which one you want, and get a build, that's "before" the one that's giving you problems.

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 7:53 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Go back to here, hit change log. You have 3 choices, public, early and beta. Select which one you want, and get a build, that's "before" the one that's giving you problems.

Same with My Custom Mapping no change that didm t work & build 4064 work fine just this last one. would you like to see the xml info

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 10:24 pm
AsTheDJ wrote :
djdad wrote :
We have pushed a change in the mapping files of DDJ-SX2, which should fix your issue.
This is not a Build update, so you still need to open the Early Access, wait for 1-2 minutes and then restart VirtualDJ.
To verify the "silent" update, check the Licenses tab of VirtualDJ. Build should end at .1409

It is also advised to power-cycle your DDJ-SX2 in order to fall back to the non-DVS mode.
Please check with the factory default mapping.

If for any reason , it still doesnt work for you, please provide detailed information.

didn't work I out my info to the link

For those who wish to try the DVS inputs of the DDJ-SX2 ,please read further here... http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/222803/VirtualDJ_8_2_Technical_Support/Pioneer_DDJ-SX2_-_Timecode_Inputs.html

didn't work I out my info to the link

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 18 @ 12:01 am
I went back and NO Issues or problems that new thing your trying with the DDj-SX-2 will calls problems with DDJ-sx-2 users.The new DVS will affect custom mapper not working right or light on the controller not working and sound setting configuration.

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 18 @ 1:38 pm
Are you sure you validated the correct no?
It's not the build no. It's the no after the buildno - after the dot - and it's only visible on bottom center of the license pane of settings - right next to your logonname

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 18 @ 1:56 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
Are you sure you validated the correct no?
It's not the build no. It's the no after the build no - after the dot - and it's only visible on bottom center of the license pane of settings - right next to your logonname

Im good now went BACk. 4189.4109 need some work I have 2 weeding this week end and need VDj to work if it was a Party I would play with it under the long use.

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 18 @ 2:26 pm
Ok I Found it in ONINIT was reinit_controller "full" & pitch_range 12 & master_volume 50% & settings & reinit_controller & fade length 60s And I can't use reinit_controller & fade length 60s & reinit_controller "full" & pitch_range 12 in ONINIT this will affect the sound setting and THE lights on the controller not to work.So I end up using ONINIT pitch_range 16 & master_volume 50% & setting only.
so how can I set up my crossfader at full and pitch range at 12% when only with the SX-2?

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 3:55 am
you need a % after the value, so ..
pitch_range 12%
the setting verb at the end is not necessary either, so your ONINIT should be..
pitch_range 12% & master_volume 50%

by "crossfader set to full" you mean the crossfader curve where decks sound at full volume when crossfader is at the middle position ?
If that is what you want the action is ..
crossfader_curve 'full'
so ONINIT should be ..
pitch_range 12% & master_volume 50% & crossfader_curve 'full'

In case you mean the fadelength setting, the one that sets the duration for Fade Automix mode, the action is..
setting 'fadelength' 16
and ONINIT
pitch_range 12% & master_volume 50% & setting 'fadelength' 16

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 3:57 am
thank you the New update check us Dj ( Me and other Im sure ) with BAD info that been working.

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 4:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)