快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ Broadcast via USB SoundCard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi DJs and non-DJs,

I have a non VDJ related question that involves VDJ as well. DJ Dad touched on the subject a little while ago... In fact during September 2017.

Now, I am assisting an online radio station and was able to broadcast using the ShoutCast option in the broadcast section of VDJ. I connected the mic through my RMX controller and got muffled mic response. Did not sound great and got all sorts of complaints from my listeners.

I then pulled out my OLD external sound card (Creative SoundBlaster 270) and my gig table top mixer. Pushed both my RMX Output and the mic into the tabletop. Connected the USB soundcard and pushed the output of the table top mixer through the USB Sound card back into my laptop. Sounds as expected... only problem now I cannot use ShoutCast in VDJ to connect.

I have been reading up and found that I need to use the ShoutCast function of WinAmp... can someone please shed some light? I have all the settings as I used it in VDJ but are clueless around how this will work through WinAmp.

Any assistance will be appreciated... most of the topics I have read covers the setup of a new radio station... this is not what I am doing.. I am playing a slot on a station and take control of the ShoutCast feed for that session.

Thanks

Bruce
aka DJ Busy (ZA)

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 11:25 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 11:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)