快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer XDJ-RX2 now supported in latest build!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Thanks so much to the team for sorting this only 5 months after it's release - great work!
Having tried it previously (without waveform support) it worked really well. I am trying it tonight with the official support within the latest build. One thing I have noticed though, the waveforms on the XDJ-RX2 are really jerky and not as smooth as when the unit is playing from a USB drive. Is this something that the devs noticed? Is there a setting somewhere to adjust the refresh or something?
Thanks again, great work!

EDIT - I think I may have found it - controller refresh rate in options was set at 40. Would setting it at 10 or 0 affect stability?

EDIT AGAIN - with whichever refresh rate I use there is a slight freeze when the second waveform loads in - the time and waveform on the other deck stop for about half a second, although the music appears to continue.
Also, when I was using the unofficial mapper the screen stayed on 'browse' when I loaded a track in. Now as soon as I load a new track it defaults to the waveform view. Is there a way to choose this?

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 18 @ 4:06 pm
1) By default the controller refresh rate should be set to 0 unless your system is too weak to handle it (almost impossible with modern PC's)

2) Yes, while the unit receives data for the new waveform the other one freezes. That's the expected behavior right now (same behavior with RekordboxDJ) unless Pioneer changes something in the firmware

3) Yes, there's an option to switch manually to waveform view
Read this: http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/xdjrx2/mode.html (the "Other settings" chapter on the end of the page)

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 18 @ 6:30 pm
Thanks again PhantomDJ!

发表时间 Fri 16 Mar 18 @ 7:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)