快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Numark ndx500 please please help!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

PLEASE HELP!!

I have numark ndx 500's when I connect the to CDJ everything looks fine! The Deck takes control and the screen on the deck displays the correct track info. However, no audio is leaving the decks out put ( getting to the mixer ) I've tried to change different setting but with no success. Please please help I'm losing the will to live!!

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 12:54 pm

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 1:06 pm
Thank you, but the set up is all good as I said it's just the sound for some reason will not come out. The decks play, stop and start the tracks but no sound and nothing showing on the mixers graph eq.

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 3:28 pm
Well.......if the setup is "all good" then the sound would be working, wouldn't it?

Please post a screen grab (use PrtScrn) of your VDJ audio settings.

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 3:40 pm
Output
Speaker + headphone

Card
int Sound card

Input
None

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 4:25 pm
lol I understand that there must be a issue I'm just confused as the deck is reading displaying and playing

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 4:28 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 4:35 pm
Yes I've checked and checked I just don't understand. I'm new to using sofwhere but this is not as it should be

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 4:41 pm
I have tried it set to external mixer too but no joy

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 4:51 pm
Where do want the sound to come from? From the NDX500 or from your computer's audio interface?

Where are your speakers plugged into?

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 5:00 pm
I want the sound to use the numark decks and external mixer I have the 2 decks into the laptop via usbs the deck to mixer via phono leads the pre amp speakers from mixer output

The decks display track info and tack control of software everything seems as it should other than no sound

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 5:09 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You don't need rca from the machine to the mixer, you need rca's from the cd decks to the mixer like it shows in the first picture of the guide you been pointed to twice, the one you've said you've read.

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 5:23 pm
There are rca's from machine to mixer! I have not said there was the only rca is from decks to mixer just like in diagram I've been pointed to (twice)

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 5:28 pm
There are no rca's to mixer from machine just from the decks the decks to machine via usbs

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 5:36 pm
Is this your audio config in VDJ?

When you plug the USB cables from the NDXs into your computer, does the computer respond? Can you see the NDXs as audio outputs in your computer's audio settings (not VDJ)? Do they show as available outputs on your computer?

Can you play audio from a music playing app (or the web etc) through one of the NDXs directly using your computer settings?

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 7:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)