快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Controlling 2 VDJ decks on one Numark NDX 500

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ph5ph5Home userMember since 2011
Hi there,

Might seem like an odd request, but this is strictly a back up option if my American Audio VMS5 dies at any time, or I am restricted on space where I am playing and using an analogue mixer provided by the venue). Basically I'm looking for advice on a couple of things:

1. What VDJ settings do I need to set up my Numark NDX 500 to control TWO VDJ decks at the same time (it will be connected to my laptop via USB)
2. If I used timecode instead (again on the Numark NDX 500), what VDJ settings do I need to set up my Numark NDX 500 to control TWO VDJ decks at the same time
3. Is there MIDI mapping code to allow me to assign a button on the NDX 500 (when connected to the laptop via USB) to control the crossfader in VDJ. So basically as long as I hold the button down, the crossfader moves left to right, and also right to left

Thanks everyone, look forward to hearing from you.

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 10:35 am
Found this in the manual when connected via MIDI

Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to assign a different VirtualDJ deck to this unit. The number of the assigned deck will be displayed on the LCD screen. The number of the available VirtualDJ decks along with the possible assigned deck on each unit, depends on the total number of the deck son the used GUI or the total number that the connected units can control. Manually assign of a VirtualDJ deck can be made from the Controllers tab of the VirtualDJ Settings window.

So this answers Q1, but still would like some advice re 2 & 3 please ? Also, if deck 1 is playing and then switch to deck 2 on the NDX 500, will that stop deck 1 from playing ?

Sorry for all the questions !!

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 10:50 am
Hello there

Any ideas from anyone please? It would be great if What I am asking could be achieved, as a back up

发表时间 Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 5:08 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)