快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Headphones with free version 8.2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all,
First of all what an amazing product and I am talking about the free version. I like many used to DJ but gave up 18 years ago, this product has rekindled my interest if only for home use.

Q. I have a Laptop with speaker/headphone out and a USB adapter for headphones out, can I use the free version to q the next track without the q track coming out of the master, i.e. speakers?

发表时间 Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 8:39 pm

发表时间 Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 8:57 pm
Thank you for your prompt response.
I had read the page, but some user errors had crept in :)

I can now hear the track I want to q up next, but I also hear what the master is playing and moving the cross fade to the q track reduces the master volume.

If I compare this to my old physical vinyl decks they had a volume slider for each deck and a switch to select the head phone input from each deck with a separate volume control, so I guess the question is, should I be able to hear the q track without hearing the master with the free version?

发表时间 Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 9:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Look for the cue mix dial on the master mixer section.

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 12:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As loco said above, the Headphones Mix knob should be at CUE position (minimum). If still not working properly, please share a pic with you current Audio Setup and connections

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 12:55 am
Folks, thanks for all the replies, great support. I am afraid it was user error, I was not selecting/deselecting the headphone icon on the main mixer.

发表时间 Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 10:23 am
Now normally on any other forum where I have posted a question which is down to user error or just inexperience with the product I would get follow up derogatory or sarcastic comments, the fact that this has not been the case on this forum shows (to me anyway) that this a forum has high standards of ethics and support which is worthy of the product.

Thanks again.

发表时间 Sat 17 Mar 18 @ 10:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)