快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Toggle Low Eq between 30% and 50%

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I cant seem to work out how to set a custom button to toggle between 30% and 50% for Eq_Low despite many attempts to do so using param_smaller or param_greater and param_multiply commands. Am I missing something as I have so far been reasonably successful in creating scripts for my custom buttons.

What would be the icing on the cake is to make the word LOW change into yellow rather than red on the EQ section on screen as would be the case with a full EQ_KILL_LOW command but i suspect this is beyond the scope of the command language.

Any kind coding folks out there able to shed any light on this and send me a working example please?

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 8:50 pm

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 9:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ok easy, no need for param queries (used more for hw dials and unsure values, you are using 2 constant values), query the value directly

eq_low 50% ? eq_low 30% : eq_low 50%

Do you understand this?

as for the skin bit, leg work by you, look in the skin xml find the bit about eq, prob search for eq_low_kill, bring me back the line/s on that and I'll show you the multi query script you need.

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 11:27 pm
Basically it asks:

is it at 50%? If yes, make it 30%. If no, make it 50%

This literally just toggles the value between 50% (centred/off) and 30%.

Wherever the EQ is set by you (100%, 1%, 80% etc) it'll always be either a yes or no answer to the code's question "is it at 50%?", so the button will always work.

发表时间 Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 9:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)