快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Freezing can no longer perform

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cnydjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Both VDJ 7 and 8
When a new track loads music keeps playing most of the time but but beet grid and platters freeze so you can not use any functions. If you just sit ther then about 30 to 40 seconds into the song everything starts back up. If you touch or try to use any function while frozen then you get a faded screen and a "swirling" icon and then it will shut down. Soooo until fixed VDJ it just Virtually useless for a performing DJ.
Need a solution ASAP

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 2:04 pm
how can anyone give a solution or even start a diagnosis without full system specs, types of files, controller specs if any, and without knowing what else is going on with the computer?

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 2:10 pm
If it's both v7 and v8 you should probably look at other things besides VDJ

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 2:34 pm
Over the past 2 weeks I have had issues with sound coming from a numark ns6 I have 3 of them. 2 of them will play just fine for about an hour and the all of a sudden there will be a static sound and on the 3rd one I get a skipping sound or virtual DJ freezes and I have to reboot it. I have optimized the battery setting, reinstalled virtual, re installed the driver's for the board, disabled the wireless card, also replaced everything with bradnew cables, also replaced the extrernal hard drive, also bought cooling pad for the laptop just to make sure the computer stays cool, optimized the settings per suggested on there support page. Any ideas how to fix this ?

I have a
Dell™ Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel® Core™ i5, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Home, Nvidia 1050 4Gb video card, 3 usb 3.0 slots , 1 HDMI port

发表时间 Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 9:18 pm
you have to configure your W10 for high performance, consult explanatory videos on YouTube.
It also disables the power control of the USB ports in the system administrator.
Set up the Nvidia card for better performance and add the Virtual Dj program, there are video samples on Youtube.

发表时间 Mon 18 Dec 17 @ 10:37 am
So, the third controller is working fine?

发表时间 Mon 18 Dec 17 @ 8:09 pm
To the OP, let's keep the conversation on version 8.2, in this forum. List your specs please.

发表时间 Mon 18 Dec 17 @ 8:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)