快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Video ads in VirtualDJ make the whole program lag

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,
Ever since VirtualDJ was updated so that ads appear after like two minutes of the program running, video ads have been making the whole program lag for me, making beat syncing infuriating as sometimes it lags as soon as I press the play button on the other deck, and the song will start playing like 5 seconds after. This lag seems to only happen whenever a video ad comes on or the ad is changing or the ad panel pops up. Personally I don't mind the ads but the lag makes VirtualDJ pretty much unusable. A new build with this fixed would be great.
Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 17 @ 11:54 am
there are a few remedies for this already - chiefly being to just plain BUY a license. then the ads go away. if it's a fully Infinity license then they go away forever and you get free updates, plugins, FOR LIFE!

but as for it making your system lag... maybe you just need a faster computer?

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 17 @ 11:59 am
I tried signing out of VDJ and play for a while, but I can't get any ads to appear, so I can't test it to see if I can get lag because of ads.
Sorry

But I did see that some of the skins can have problems with the ads, so I just wanted to make sure you are using the default skin?

发表时间 Sun 01 Oct 17 @ 1:35 pm
PC or Mac, Equipment, system specs?

发表时间 Mon 02 Oct 17 @ 7:53 pm
As for the cocky piece of work saying "as for the system lag.... maybe try a faster computer" - not everyone is made of money, and VDJ offers a good platform to start out. If one could afford to buy software, one would just buy Serato.

But as for your faster computer remark. I'm running an intel core i7 processor with a 1TB HDD which still has 750GB of free space. The ads still make my CPU usage spike to high heavens and make the software unusable.

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 4:29 pm
[
that wasn't being 'cocky' that was being pragmatic. and the amount of free space on the hard drive has almost nothing to do with system performance these days. what would matter would be the actual speed of the processor (ghz), the amount of RAM, the amount of video RAM or video card if any, whether or not the computer has been optimized for dj'ing (removal of bloatware, shutting down of useless processes and programs running in background, etc)

and if you can afford to buy gear then shouldn't you be able to afford to buy software? especially one that does more than that other software will for a lower price?

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 8:43 pm
Let's continue this ads issue here.

Locked by AMAHM

发表时间 Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 6:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)