快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ 8.2 3798 Horrific quality following update

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I accepted the updated version offer for VDJ and lost all sound quality. The sound quality is horrific, totally bad, even if I use Itunes without VDJ my sound quality is terrible. The sound is now scratchy and choppy when I use my Bose controller and clear when I use my MAC built in sound option. This is the first time I have ever had a problem coming out of my Bose sound system on my MAC OSX 7.5. This is also the first time VDJ has interfered with the function of ITUNES. Please Help.

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 4:39 am
user8919661 wrote :
This is also the first time VDJ has interfered with the function of ITUNES. Please Help.

Are you sure it's VDJ? I don't see how it can technically do that when not in use
Also bad sound quality is not a general issue with any new version of VDJ - I'm using the latest version right now

You can go back a version (link below), but I don't think it'll make any difference - especially not when not in use
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 6:02 am
MAC OSX 7.5 really? How old is your Mac??

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 6:21 am
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
i use a pc. but i have actually noticed the sound quality is vastly improved since the last 5 build. enough that i dont need traktor or serato. i do now save to .wav format on the highest setting. but before it sounded like i was mixing with 128k mp3s.

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 12:42 pm
to the OP. have you checked your latency, maybe somehow that got moved up or down?

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 12:47 pm
Ok I took advantage of the simplest approach first and downloaded the previous version and now everything is working normally. I have an early 2008 MAC upgraded to OSX 7.5 with 6 gigs of ram.

Based on the comments I received I would think that there is a setting that could be checked and validated with the newer version of VDJ. Can someone send me the steps or approach to assure proper functioning after installation of the latest version.

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 3:49 pm
the new updates, if you have the enableautoupdate or whatever is called enabled. are silent. and usually painless. it will just update next time you launch vdj

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 5:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)