快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual dj 8 how to change key when push o delay a song

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello lovers of the mix,

My name is Albert and I recently tried the fantastic Virtual Dj 8.2 but I find that when I want to push the song to match it with the other it does not have that effect of varying the tone (key) of it, obviously the tempo master is deactivated. I have touched a thousand options and I do not see how to get it when in VD7 it was already by default.

I show you a video so you can see what I want to achieve. You will see the difference between the VDJ 7 and the 8 touching the same options. I insist that it is simply to get the gratifying sound effect of increasing pitch as you push the song.

Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx1ctg23xmu9z3b/Key%20change%20when%20move%20track%20issue.mp4?dl=0

In it you will see that when moving the cursor does not do it. With controllers or moving the program disk not work neither. It only varies the pitch when you move the pitch fader or give it to + or -. But that's not what I'm looking for. I repeat that VD7 does it: `(.

A thousand and one thanks DJ's. I'll thank you a lot.

发表时间 Sun 12 Feb 17 @ 6:02 pm
increase the pitch range of the decks to like 25% or 50% you will hear it. just tested with master tempo off.

发表时间 Sun 12 Feb 17 @ 6:11 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Nudging the track in vdj 8 indeed doesn't alter the pitch.
You can indeed only get that sound by disabling master tempo and moving the pitch fader.

There is one workaround you could use if you don't need master tempo at all, and that is to set pitchQuality to -1

发表时间 Sun 12 Feb 17 @ 6:34 pm
uuaaauuuu thanks a lot Adion !!! I did not see this option anywhere. this did not appear in description of pitchQuality option. it's the effect I want. Ok. But why not combine this two options, that is, alter the pitch with fader and nudging the track when master tempo is disabled ? Is the same effect/options as VD7. I explain my wish:

In VD7 like attached image in link https://www.dropbox.com/s/lej4pteimiibgss/vd7.png?dl=0 I configured all option to max quality. I think that is the same option in pitchQuality in VD8, that is, if you put 2 you get better quality. Ok. So with pitchQuality setted as 2, my wish would be that when master tempo is enabled logically the pitch is not altered when nudging or fade it, but when master tempo is disabled altered it in this two cases like VD7.

I say it because I want the max quality ( option 2 in pitchQuality ) with vinyl mode and cd mode with the desired option.

thanks again.

Pd: Sorry for my english :p

发表时间 Sun 12 Feb 17 @ 7:09 pm
I need a key of virtual DJ 8 please

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 3:37 pm
user17513086 wrote :
I need a key of virtual DJ 8 please

There are no keys in v8
You simply login to the software using the same credentials you used on this page
You will then get the functionality that matches the license level you have - in your case free home user

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 3:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)