快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Will this bug ever be addressed?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi!

I wrote about this issue earlier, but to make it more clear (and since the old subject was confusing) I am opening a new topic.

VDJ 8.2 does cut off some letters of fonts other than the default. In my Skin I have used the font Roboto from Google. As you see in the screenshots, especially the letters "g", "y" and "p" are cut off at the bottom, as the line height is not sufficient. I have marked those letters with a red circle.

In 8.1 everything looked great, as you can see in the second screenshot.

The way it looks like now is cramped and it is acutally harder to read the list of songs. So I strongly hope this issue will be addressed, as I wont move to 8.2. before that is solved.

My Specs: Macbook Pro 2015 15'', El Capitan 10.11.6., 1000 GB SSD.

Thanks for listening!

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 1:13 pm
Could you go into the xml files and change the line height? I know that is not ideal but could be a work around until they address the problem. Or possibly change the font size?

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 3:25 pm
If you could let me know where I can change the line height in which xml file, sure. I could not find any way to change that setting. Changing the font size does not solve the problem.

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 3:58 pm
Off hand I do not know how to change the height in the xml. I have been in the xml a lot to change things. I will take a look and if I find some thing I will let you know. I think I remember seeing something like field size. I will look...

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 5:01 pm
This is the browser. Not the decks layout. The browser does not have any fields as far as I know.

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 5:33 pm
So far I found browser fields for the decks only. I realize it is the browser itself and I just have to hit on the right terminology to find it, if it exists. It took me six days to figure out how to broadcast, so if it is there it is pretty well hidden to me. But I will keep searching!

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 6:38 pm

BUILD 3386 (2016-08-29)
-Fix browser line height on mac trunacting characters

Thank you for addressing this issue!

However every time I restart VDJ the problem of truncated character is back. It only works temporary when changing the font size, but not permanently.

Would be great if you could fix this.

发表时间 Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 9:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)