快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Simple mapping question please

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Everyone Got Hercules RMX controller i wanna push scratch button to activate filter(disable balance and leave central) then use balance rotary control knob to sweep filter. TIA sorry if posted in wrong forum.....cheers

发表时间 Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 9:57 am
You don't need a button to specifically turn the filter on just a shift to change what the knob is doing and the filter will turn itself on and off.

(I'm checking the RMX mapping...)

K no shift key on the controller but if you don't need the scratch button you can change it's mapping to the following...

set "$shift" 1 while_pressed

Then change the balance knob to this.

var "$shift" ? deck default filter : master_balance

This will affect whichever deck is selected. Also you can now add shift functions to everything else.

发表时间 Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 11:18 pm
Hi, Thanks for your speedy reply I will go and try this code you have kindly taken the time to write....thank you :)

great thanks it works....it there any way to select the scratch button with out having to keep it pressed down as soon as i let go the balance no longer sweeps filter TIA :)

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 6:19 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Change this

set "$shift" 1 while_pressed

with that:

toggle "$shift"

pressing the button now will change "$shift" to 1 and your balance knob will work as filter.
Pressing the button again will set "$shift" back to 0 and the balance knob will be balance again.

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 12:07 pm
Fantastic thank you..... Much appreciate your help, a great community willing to help... Priceless

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 1:17 pm
Fantastic thank you..... Much appreciate your help, a great community willing to help... Priceless

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 1:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)