快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Beatport Surprise?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've never been a fan of beatport due to them being expensive and whatnot (in my eye anyway) but there were several tracks I heard this past week and neither (at the time) were available on any other site and beatport had 4 out of the 9, to my surprise upon loading them in VDJ8 each track automatically had visible cue points, key, harmonic, bit rate,year and genre all there without VDJ having to scan them. almost all tracks I buy about 95% of them I have to manually add cue points and VDJ has to scan them to bring up everything else apart from the title and artist (and that's sometimes). My question is this: is it only beatport that does this or was I just lucky that those particular tracks had all that info ready made for dj software?. If it is just them then I can see why they are more expensive because that would save dj's like me a ton of time adding my own cue points. maybe them being more expensive has nothing to do with it

发表时间 Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 3:22 pm
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
My question is this: is it only beatport that does this or was I just lucky that those particular tracks had all that info ready made for dj software?. If it is just them then I can see why they are more expensive because that would save dj's like me a ton of time adding my own cue points. maybe them being more expensive has nothing to do with it [/quote]

Did you ever load any of these tracks from other sources (other hard drive, content unlimited, etc...) before?

发表时间 Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 4:30 pm
gstrib wrote :
My question is this: is it only beatport that does this or was I just lucky that those particular tracks had all that info ready made for dj software?. If it is just them then I can see why they are more expensive because that would save dj's like me a ton of time adding my own cue points. maybe them being more expensive has nothing to do with it

Did you ever load any of these tracks from other sources (other hard drive, content unlimited, etc...) before?[/quote]

Like I said earlier these particular tracks have only been out this week as the other sites didn't have them and Yes I have (not content unlimited as I don't use a streaming service) ever since I've been using dj software and this is the first time I've seen this ever., usually I'd have to reload tags to see them and that's sometimes after vdj has already scanned them

发表时间 Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 5:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)