快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Where do you get your music from?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So I DJ on a weekly basis, I download my music from different places. There new music everyday but how do you keep up to date with whats new and where do you get yours from?

发表时间 Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 5:27 pm
I mainly check the BBC charts (pop, dance, indie, R&B, rock) and playlists (R1, R2, 1Xtra, 6 Music). Other than that, I may run into something when browsing the web, on YouTube, Wikipedia etc. or watching TV. Less often there may be something on the radio that catches my attention (it's on during the day at work).

Like you, I get my music from wherever it's available. The last one I bought was exclusively on iTunes at the time.

I don't think I'll be joining Tidal just to get the new Beyonce album though. Apparently that's the only place you can get it.

发表时间 Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 5:54 pm
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
djmarkyoung wrote :
So I DJ on a weekly basis, I download my music from different places. There new music everyday but how do you keep up to date with whats new and where do you get yours from?

Personally, I am a fun of finding new music and utilizing these various track in my various mixes so I am always searching for new material. The main site that I use is Soundcloud. I follow some accounts that curate some of the latest and best tracks and this allow me to always have some fresh stuff. I sometimes use youtube to find some stuff, just because I know that there are some labels who don't release on soundcloud.

In term of getting music, I highly recommend you look into getting a content unlimited subscription from VDJ. This allows you access to virtually any track you are looking for and sometimes will have that new release.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/contentunlimited.html

发表时间 Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 7:27 pm
zipdj or extendamix.... google both of them.. huge collections and year subscription on zip is unlimited new music down load.

发表时间 Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 5:51 am
I get some cool mixes from Soundcloud. Also iTunes, Amazon and Google. Sometimes I get lucky and find a .89 or .99 song!

http://djcraig.net/

发表时间 Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 10:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)