Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Remote App - Wishes and new features - Page: 6
You could use a RDP solution to push video to another display but in my experience the frame rate won't be great.

发表时间 Sun 27 Feb 22 @ 3:15 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You could use a RDP solution to push video to another display but in my experience the frame rate won't be great.

I have already tried XDisplay, Duet and Spacedesk. Of the three the best and proper Spacedesk which is also the only free and only wireless but, unfortunately, does not exist for mac. I must say that from PC the result is quite good but I use Mac.

发表时间 Sun 27 Feb 22 @ 3:52 pm
HEY VDJ TEAM

JUST downloaded the remote!
Great for running to the bathroom etc etc

Only 1 request!
16 pads in the sampler PLEASE !!!!

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 22 @ 9:37 pm
Can you add the ability to remove songs from/modify relative song positions in playlists/the automix list in the default remote skin?

It would really be helpful for being away from the computer and having the ability to change those lists as described from the remote App.

If it is already doable in the remote App, please let me know (it wasn't obvious to me from the Remote App Manual)

发表时间 Tue 25 Oct 22 @ 4:29 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
B!$H0P$ FNGR wrote :
Is it possible to add audio out too the remote app so you can hear the next track before you bring it in through the headphone jack on the device you are running the app on ?

GonzaloJ-69 wrote :
I like to have headphones support in the remote app,
listen the second audio in the remote app via headphones

A possible solution is to use app like "AudioRelay" (the virtual audio driver embedded in it can be used with the VirtualDJ sound engine. App "SoundWire" doesn't have this feature). It will stream audio from your computer to your device. It works like a server-client solution and latency is quite good (<100ms)

You can find other solutions on Internet.

发表时间 4 days ago @ 7:57 am