快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Remote App - Wishes and new features - Page: 6
You could use a RDP solution to push video to another display but in my experience the frame rate won't be great.

发表时间 Sun 27 Feb 22 @ 3:15 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You could use a RDP solution to push video to another display but in my experience the frame rate won't be great.

I have already tried XDisplay, Duet and Spacedesk. Of the three the best and proper Spacedesk which is also the only free and only wireless but, unfortunately, does not exist for mac. I must say that from PC the result is quite good but I use Mac.

发表时间 Sun 27 Feb 22 @ 3:52 pm
HEY VDJ TEAM

JUST downloaded the remote!
Great for running to the bathroom etc etc

Only 1 request!
16 pads in the sampler PLEASE !!!!

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 22 @ 9:37 pm
Can you add the ability to remove songs from/modify relative song positions in playlists/the automix list in the default remote skin?

It would really be helpful for being away from the computer and having the ability to change those lists as described from the remote App.

If it is already doable in the remote App, please let me know (it wasn't obvious to me from the Remote App Manual)

发表时间 Tue 25 Oct 22 @ 4:29 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
B!$H0P$ FNGR wrote :
Is it possible to add audio out too the remote app so you can hear the next track before you bring it in through the headphone jack on the device you are running the app on ?

GonzaloJ-69 wrote :
I like to have headphones support in the remote app,
listen the second audio in the remote app via headphones

A possible solution is to use app like "AudioRelay" (the virtual audio driver embedded in it can be used with the VirtualDJ sound engine. App "SoundWire" doesn't have this feature). It will stream audio from your computer to your device. It works like a server-client solution and latency is quite good (<100ms)

You can find other solutions on Internet.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 22 @ 7:57 am
grotegoPRO InfinityMember since 2021
Please update the app for android for newer devices. I can not use my Samsung S22 or Samsung tab A. Both devices where released after 2015 and don't allow you to install the app from the play store.

发表时间 Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 6:19 am
DJNombePRO InfinityMember since 2009
user24097201 wrote :
Please update the app for android for newer devices. I can not use my Samsung S22 or Samsung tab A. Both devices where released after 2015 and don't allow you to install the app from the play store.

Try go to pc, open browser with same gmail account of your phone. Try purchase the app or download if you have it purchased. Select your phone and the app will install on your not compatible phone. I have same problem with my motorola moto edge 30 pro and this solve my problem.

发表时间 Wed 26 Apr 23 @ 11:12 am
I just tried to install on my Samsung S21 and I do have the Virtualdj Remote app available in the Google play store on my phone and I can install without a problem. When I start the app I do get the message that this app could be a problem because it's not supported on my device

发表时间 Wed 26 Apr 23 @ 12:44 pm
the remote app i think is kinda abbandoned or too old to update with new features and new standards of technology and performances

发表时间 Tue 09 May 23 @ 11:34 am
It should be revamped.
It really is a great tool to have for so many reasons.

发表时间 Tue 09 May 23 @ 1:04 pm
DjKrazyIan wrote :
It should be revamped.

There's a beta version out not that definitely an improvement. It got stuck on me twice yesterday tho, but idk if the skin i was using had something to do with that.

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 23 @ 10:52 am
Shabba Khe wrote :

There's a beta version out not that definitely an improvement. It got stuck on me twice yesterday tho, but idk if the skin i was using had something to do with that.

Lol thanks

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 23 @ 12:10 pm
PignaDjPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hi guys, I've appreciated you started updating the remote app again!
I wonder if it's possible to integrate the possibility to manage the cloud lists with the subscriptions active (in my case I"ve idjpool and deezer).
This out could be very useful to save and organize some new tracks on the go when is not possible to access the pc.

I'm only talking about the access to subscriptions and managing the cloud lists (not about managing CUES, KEYS and other stuff).

Always thanks for your work and support!

发表时间 Wed 13 Dec 23 @ 10:40 am
Make it more reliable, it loses connection a lot.

give me a panic button that will add a pre-configured playlist to automix and press play.

better ability to add and remove tracks from playlists

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 24 @ 10:48 am
Discoagogo wrote :
Make it more reliable, it loses connection a lot

I played a whole evening with the remote app without any problems. Is your wireless signal and connection OK?

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 24 @ 11:17 am
Discoagogo wrote :
Make it more reliable, it loses connection a lot.

Used it live at several events, works great with stable connection.

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 24 @ 12:24 pm
No issues here on Windows 10 and Android using connection. Totally stable for the whole gig.

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 24 @ 3:20 pm
Making it work properly would be nice, my still doesn't conect properly.

发表时间 Wed 14 Feb 24 @ 11:18 pm
Great update to the app thanks.

It would be nice to have an option to mirror the master audio output to the mobile app so you could also here it on the phone, even if there is a slight lag.

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 24 @ 2:02 pm