快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ 7.4 won't seem to play 24-bit .wav format?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey everyone,
Just writing as I've had this problem for awhile and decided to see if someone better versed in the software than I could help me sort this out. I can't play 24bit uncompressed .wav through my set-up. VDJ 7.4 misreads the BPM, greys out the waveform and while I can hear some of the track in the background, the majority of it is static. I am running a second interface to power my mic and am unsure if there's some setting I may have input incorrectly. I did some browsing in the FAQ's and in the forums, but didn't see anything about this. Has anyone experienced anything like this? And if so: How did you remedy it?

I am using Windows 7x64 and my secondary interface is a Native Instruments Audio Kontrol I. Any help would be great! Thanks for the read. Big ups from Motown.

发表时间 Tue 19 May 15 @ 2:19 pm
Yes, VirtualDj 7 plays only 16bit audio files.

发表时间 Tue 19 May 15 @ 2:21 pm
Well that sorts that. Haha. Thanks for the quick reply. Does 8 have full .wav support or no? I've been debating on upgrading but if not I'll just wait.

发表时间 Tue 19 May 15 @ 2:42 pm
Yes VirtualDj 8 can play 24 bit audio files

发表时间 Tue 19 May 15 @ 6:23 pm
Can someone tell me how I can get Virtual DJ 8 to play 24 bit files? Seems to still only work with 16 bit. Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 7:49 am
What kind of files exactly?

发表时间 Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 1:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)