快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: VDJ only showing top left corner

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all,
just installed Windows 8.1 and downloaded the latest version of VDJ, now when i run the program all i see is a small window in the top left corner of my screen.. and... some weird message about i can only use my controller for `10 mins.. errr i thought my subs enabled me to use this software with my controller without exception?
*Edit* Windows smartscreen stops me install VDJ5 and 7..

发表时间 Wed 06 May 15 @ 5:37 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
First, you can still install v5 and v7 if smartscreen pops up.
There should be a Link reading "more informations" or something like that. KLick on it and you will get a button to execute the install file.

For v8 I think you should update your video drivers if its a clean install of win 8.1

发表时间 Thu 07 May 15 @ 2:25 am
PachN wrote :
There should be a Link reading "more informations" or something like that. KLick on it and you will get a button to execute the install file.

For v8 I think you should update your video drivers if its a clean install of win 8.1

hmm why should i install version5... that's older than the version I had installed previously?

There are no drivers available for my Video card for 8.1, had this issue with Win7 also, it just blue screens if i try and install a driver that says it's for my video card, which is quite old :( i've hated ATI cards with a passion since Win 3.1, I'll see if i can install V7

发表时间 Thu 07 May 15 @ 3:14 pm
dj_julest wrote :
Hi all,
just installed Windows 8.1 and downloaded the latest version of VDJ, now when i run the program all i see is a small window in the top left corner of my screen.. and... some weird message about i can only use my controller for `10 mins.. errr i thought my subs enabled me to use this software with my controller without exception?

You have to login to VDJ to get rid of the 10 minutes limitation of controller use.

发表时间 Fri 08 May 15 @ 2:41 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
dj_julest wrote :
PachN wrote :

hmm why should i install version5... that's older than the version I had installed previously?

What is the model of your mainboard and video card?

Because in your first post you wrote this:
"*Edit* Windows smartscreen stops me install VDJ5 and 7.. "

And that's why I said it is still possible.

发表时间 Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:45 am
MrJackson2014 wrote :
dj_julest wrote :
Hi all,

You have to login to VDJ to get rid of the 10 minutes limitation of controller use.

Thanks, that's sorted now after I logged in :)

发表时间 Sat 09 May 15 @ 5:04 am
PachN wrote :
dj_julest wrote :
PachN wrote :

What is the model of your mainboard and video card?

Because in your first post you wrote this:
"*Edit* Windows smartscreen stops me install VDJ5 and 7.. "

And that's why I said it is still possible.

I meant VDJ5 but anyway thanks for the help I'm now back up and running on VDJ7 until i buy a new video card that has drivers for Windows 8.1

发表时间 Sat 09 May 15 @ 5:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)