快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ LE 7.4.1 with American Audio VMS2 help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm using VDJ LE 7.4.1 with my American Audio VMS2, it used to work fine. No I get no sound out of the Midi output, or with the head phones. On the computer i shows it's playing music but no sound comes out. All the buttons and slides on the MIDI move on the computer program. I show now sound on the MIDI it self. I go to the Config and the only option I get is the ADVANCED OPTIONS and it wants me to buy an upgrade. I have a valid serial number entered. I removed the program and reloaded it and still nothing. I'f I try to run it as a stand alone with just the PC it does the same thing. HELP... I have a party tomorrow and need this working.....

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 4:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You have Speakers connected to the Master Output of the VMS2, right ?
Master Volume up ? Gains ?
When a track plays, do the VU meters (Leds) on the VMS2 indicate "action" ?

Have you tried to re-install the ASIO drivers (if you are on Windows) ?

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 8:50 pm
Everything plugged in and I get sound through the mixer and out the speakers if I play a video on the computer from youtub, the volume will control it and I see the lights on the mixer move with the sound. I try to play music from VDJ light, I see the music on the computer screen but no sign of music on the mixer at all. Same config using Traktor I get music, but I like VDJ much better. I'm running Windows 7 and it worked fine on this PC last year, I haven't used it in a while now nothing. Is ASIO, a firmware?? I was looking to see if I needed a firmware update and if so, how to do it. My config box on VDJ VMS2 light, wants we to buy pro. I can change any settings in it.

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 9:42 pm
Ok, I found ASIO and I have 1.2 on this PC. Still nothing.

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 9:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I would suggest to backup your database and perform a clean installation, following this http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/PC%20Clean%20Re-install.html (it is important to clean the registries)
The clean installation is actually equal to the "Reset to Factory settings", which should be available in Config->Info tab. But if this doesnt work, try the clean installation.

Also try to set your computer's built-in sound card as default (instead of the VMS2). Sometimes the ASIO drivers cant initialize if the WDM are used already.

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 10:06 pm
Anyone know what the registry name for VDJ is in windows 7? I want to go in and remove just that registry.

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 15 @ 9:26 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
It is

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VirtualDJ

发表时间 Sun 29 Mar 15 @ 8:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)