快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Some MP3 files won't load

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi People, I have the free home version of Virtual DJ, I have converted some of my video with audio files into just MP3 audio, but one or two will either not load at all on to a deck, or will load but the Deck Waveform Display will not display properly, or at all. Could you help?

发表时间 Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 10:21 pm
VDJ 7 or 8? What did you convert them with? Do they play OK in other software? How long are the ones with the waveform issue?

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 3:42 am
VDJ 7 or 8? What did you convert them with? Do they play OK in other software? How long are the ones with the waveform issue?

Its Virtual DJ7, I used real downloader to convert a video file into MP3, I've tried various bit rates to no avail, the tune in question does play on other software Windows media player, but the song is unusually long 15.45 mins

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:20 am
I've just downloaded VDJ8 and although its to soon to determine if all is well, the tune I was having the problem with in VDJ7 now works ok in VDJ8.

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 5:39 am
Read this wiki entry (which is written for VDJ 7) - specifically the 6th bullet point.

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 6:54 am
I believe there is a setting in vdj7 that prevents waveform from displaying on long tracks over 15 mins. The waveform will appear as it is played though just not before.

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 12:26 pm
Yes that's fixed the issue, thanks V much. Peace to all

发表时间 Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 12:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)