快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Can techno be psychedelic?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

nscodeHome userMember since 2003
I went to a party on fridey that was suposed to be a (mostly psychedelic) party, but only it came out as only 10%, other was techno. I like them both, but I was expecting the first. So, I talk to one of the organizers and he says "Well it is clearly writen on the flyers that ist's a 'psychedelic techno/trance' party." Btw, I didn't get the flyers, I heard an advertisment on radio, but one thing got me thinking: Can techno really be psychedelic, or is he just a know-it-all who doesnt actually know anything?

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 03 @ 8:25 am
I thought you had that kind of techno particular in Germany. But that's all that I can tell you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

GnoedeL

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 03 @ 12:20 pm
I don't really know it, but I think that Germas like stupid 4/4 industrial comercial stuff. But the thing is that I've thought only Trance can be psychedelic (aka Goa).

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 03 @ 2:56 pm
no techno can not be psychedelic if it sounds like trance.it can be techno trance or techno house (well know as tech-house) sound of techno is different than the sound of psychedelic.and since this sound caracterize a song it cannot be a mixed stuff...its like you say "house trance" that cannot exist.Techno and rave is used a lot from people that dont understand the difference between progressive house tech house tribal house progressive trance etc,to characterize a party with havy beat:) in them there is not a difference between psychelic trance party and hard house party its all techno party.
if they make downtempo techno with psychedelic sounds i dont know but i never heard of a style like that.And as i imagine it it will sound propably awfull

发表时间 Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 1:43 am
Those were my oppinons too. I just wanted to check with somebody before I send it to the organizers of that party. But I think they already know that... It use to be a good event, but it got comercialized. :(

发表时间 Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 8:14 am
"I don't really know it, but I think that Germas like stupid 4/4 industrial comercial stuff..."

i wouldn't say anything like that out loud at any of the underground techno clubs you might visit on your next trip to Deutschland. techno-loving skinheads can get a little stabby. heh.

发表时间 Fri 05 Dec 03 @ 11:08 pm
@colonelcobwebs

"i wouldn't say anything like that out loud at any of the underground techno clubs you might visit on your next trip to Deutschland. techno-loving skinheads can get a little stabby. heh."

I wouldn't say anything like that period, considering some of us live in Germany.

Regards;

Redman247

发表时间 Fri 05 Dec 03 @ 11:21 pm
Anyone who considers him/her self techno-loving skinhead or anything else, should know the difference between real techno and something that a 12-yo boy did with his Frootyloops, the day he got it. I was talking about that. Also, about people who say that Shakira is techno....

发表时间 Wed 10 Dec 03 @ 1:03 pm
AAARRRGGG, Shakira = Techno?? !! ??
you're kidding right?

发表时间 Wed 10 Dec 03 @ 6:00 pm
Yeah... There were 2 things that could brake when I've heard it: my head and the nearest wall... I was lucky that I had some friends near to prevent it :)

Oh, and about psy, I've recently heard from a guy in a club that Saxo is psy... LOL Whell... for his hiphoper mind it may be...

发表时间 Thu 11 Dec 03 @ 10:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)