快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Denon 3700 problems!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

All of a sudden my mappers don't work properly with denon 3700s. "Flip" causes the song to bug out, instead of letting me move the loop. A/B trim also causes the track to bug out. Lastly none of my LEDs light up when I have a mapped button selected on an effect. When I go to reset my mappers it says, "there are no default settings for this device, erase anyway?" I have my denon 3700 mapper pack in my VDJ folder, but no mappers show up in the controller section download in the VDJ website.

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 11:22 am
Now i have to wait days for someone to answer. I've been patient with VDJ for years, always having problems, but now I'm just frustrated. It seems like there's literally 10 or less people who work for VDJ. I think I should have been a beta tester for VDJ because I can find problem after problem. I've used my setup for multiple gigs, but the next time I turn it on there's just more problems. It really makes no sense.

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 8:34 pm
Wait days for an answer? There's not even 12hrs between your posts!

You'll need to be a lot more specific about any problems you're having, if anyone is going to be able to help you.

For starters, which version of VDJ are you using?

You say "my mappers" - is this something you've written yourself, or did you download it from somewhere?

Define "bug out". What exactly happens?

Quote :
no mappers show up in the controller section download in the VDJ website.

I've just checked and there are three different mappings for the Denon S3700.

However they're not written for VDJ 8 - so if you are using 8 then they may need tweaking.

发表时间 Fri 18 Jul 14 @ 3:42 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
So this is for v7 then?

Close VDJ, delete any mapping for the 3700 in the documents\virtualdj\mappers folder, any definition for the 3700 in the documents\virtualdj\devices folder and then restart VDJ.

You don't require any mappers or anything from the website; v7.4.1 has everything built in for the 3700s with the higher resolution jog count enabled.

发表时间 Fri 18 Jul 14 @ 9:32 am
Well none of that helped resolve it. The problem is another bug I found - apparently if you adjust the jog sensitivity in the settings, it makes your decks screw up.

Also, this isn't about the 3700s, but recording still does not work properly with the denon x1600. Recording works fine in VDJ 8, but not 7.4.

发表时间 Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 3:00 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Correct, it will never work in 7.4.

发表时间 Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 3:57 pm
Well...one of my old problems reoccurred again. My deck #2 will not play sound if I spin the platter in reverse. However, it does work properly in VDJ 8. Whatever deck is set to #1 spins back, but not the one set to #2.

发表时间 Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 5:17 pm
Bump..Why would only the deck assigned as #2 not play sound when you turn the platter backwards? I reset the mappers..

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 11:06 am

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 11:14 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)