快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
locodog wrote :
the potential of V8 skins.

That's the main goal of the skin. Thus it is in alpha stage, now I'm reducing and cleaning the xml as much as possible with the v8 engine. It will become a lot better.

locodog wrote :
I'm sat on an idea of having every dial slider and button as a custom so you can rescript more or less everything without venturing into the skin xml, I'm just waiting for the skin wiki

Yes I could imagine a "global edit" mode triggered by a button that would allow every buttons to be custimizable at once, the software being unusable while setting up buttons. With this edit mode, we would be able to set something on the rightclick of buttons (cannot now). Maybe in the future. Anyway the custom buttons are already awesome stuff.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 12:37 pm
nice one!

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 3:45 pm
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
nice skin. good job.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 5:20 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes I was thinking similar but under 'global edit mode', I see a left click working as normal but the right click leads to options like the custom buttons do.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 5:38 pm
Would it have a purpose to swap the decks ?

In other words, have the right deck (red) on the left side of the screen ?

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 1:53 pm
In 2 deck mode I don't think it makes much difference internally. But for those with controller, the right side of the controller will control the left side of the skin - that could be very confusing.

Just my opinion though.

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 2:04 pm
I don't see myself a purpose either... :)

Other question :

May the 'define' beacon have other parameters than 'classdeck' ? Let's say vars ?

Example :

<define class="someclass" condition="var 'somevar' 0"></define>

<define class="someclass" condition="var 'somevar' 1"></define>

Or whatever else than classdeck ?

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 2:44 pm
Haven't tried to be honest.

As a general rule if it can be used in an <element> then you can use it in the <define> as far as I'm aware.

Give it a try - :-)

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 2:52 pm
I tried to use visibility="var 'myvar' 0"

But, the class written below has ascendance on the class written above in the xml because both have the same name... So only the last one does exist when rendering the skin.

...Maybe I tried the wrong way, I'll give it a second chance.

The 'define' element is not described in the VDJscript_verbs page.

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 3:14 pm
Im working on an updated Wiki page for v8 skins.

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 3:37 pm
Yes, must be huge task :) Keep up the good work man !

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 4:44 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
When you use <define> you can only have name="..." and classdeck="number or Master or left or right"
Anything else that you put in there, they will be carried and added to the element when the class is called.
So if you add visibility to the <define> element, once this elements is called using class="its name" , it will be added to that element as well.
There is not any condition parameter or anything else other than the name and classdeck as mentioned above.

In case you need to use a different <define> for a button depending on a var, you need to name those defines differently (without visibility)
Something like..
<define class="1stdefine" > ...</define> and <define class="2nddefine" > .... </define>
and display the one or the other like..
<button class="1stdefine" visibility="var 'myvar' 0" > ...</button>
<button class="2nddefine" visibility="var 'myvar' 1" > ..</button>

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 5:43 pm
Unfortunately your trick will not resolve the case, but aniway thanks to you dad :)

The project was (is ?) themed buttons & sliders / colors, but without writing 5 times each button... Maybe a bit ambitious.

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 6:00 pm
dj lylianPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Very good job Fruit :)

发表时间 Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 4:49 am
Thx Lylian :)

0.2 is out

What's new :

- Code cleanup / bugs correction
- Dimmed on-screen scratch view
- Main Vu-meter color schemes (per deck - neutral - green)
- Return of the broadcast page
- Rightclick on 'sync' button does autosync-n-play
- Mirrored split waves mode
- Small other improvements

- Mixer's master tab new behavior (menu)

You may now change the mixer's master page using a small menu that appears on the master's tab itself when switching to it. At the moment there are a few pages (monitor - broadcast - sideview - sampler) but this behavior will me improved shortly to show several themed pages.

If you find some bugs don't forget to advise me !

TIP : The skin is extremely verbose using tooltips

Enjoy :)

发表时间 Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 5:43 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The "Save settings" options does not work.. Sometimes I have switch back to the default skin to check for bugs but when I switch back the options I choose in Fruit - reverts back to default.

发表时间 Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 8:27 pm
It does not save the state of the skin. It is intended to write on disk the current vdj8 configuration, which is usually saved only when closing the software. May be usefull if you crash frequently LOL :)

When you change any skin, all the panels are resetted.

When you close the software, all variables are lost.

In my skin, some elements will stay even when closing the software, some others, not, depending on what I want to be reset. All of this does not depend on the skin itself, but software.

发表时间 Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 8:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
FYI, If for some reason you need to save the panels of a skin across sessions, no matter if the user change the skin, you can use persistent variables and visibility.
@myvar : deck local persistent variable
@$myvar : global persistent variable.

The persistent variables are saved in the settings.xml

Also, if your panels are controlled by visible /visibility and variables instead of visible="yes/no" , the group=".." is not necessary to have

发表时间 Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 11:05 pm
Mmm I did read somthing about '$var' global in-skin vars. Did not read anything about '@$var', will give it a try many thanks for the cool tip :)

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 6:18 am
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 8:17 am
5%