快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DJC.4 Mapping needed :(

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys, ill try and make this as clear as possible.

I purchased a Stanton DJC.4 and it came with virtual dj LE. I am unable to use this version anymore and am having to run Virtual DJ Pro, But it does not pick up the DJC Mapping. Im unable to download it because i dont have enough 'accreditations'? I assume that means posts... but i dont wanna just go spam a bunch of threads.

I just solved the Asio driver problem and now im pretty sure this is the only thing it could be.

Please help i just wanna have a mix :'(

发表时间 Sat 01 Mar 14 @ 11:39 pm
So pretty much what happened was...

My mate bought a Stanton DJC.4 brand new. Had used it about 2weeks before something faulted in it and had to take it back, then that store had to send it to Stanton. 4 months later, he fianlly got it back, but instead used the store credit and upgrade to an S4.

I bought the repaired DJC.4... It didn come with another version of LE and the version it did come with previously was already used/installed on my mates computer. So i'm stuck with my pro version that doesn recognise DJC's :(

发表时间 Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 2:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Custom mapper files are reserved to registered licensed Pro Full users only.
If you have purchased a license of Pro Full version, please register your serial number to your Account, and download the latest available version from your Download center.
There is no need to download any file though. If your Pro Full version is updated, then the DJC4 should work fine, as it is a natively supported unit (mapper included in the software)

As for your second-hand DJC4, and the fact that it came without LE version, please contact Support. They might be able to offer you a solution for it.

发表时间 Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 9:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)