快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: My crash course in ASIO (Roland DUO-Capture & CDJ400)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can someone please confirm that you can only use one ASIO driver at a time?
Goal: to control Deck 1 via timecode CD and Deck 2 via CDJ400 with an external mixer.

My head hurts after 3 days of clicking options. If I have learned correctly, I can not use 2 different ASIO drivers at the same time.
That would be acceptable if I could use the WDM driver for the CDJ.

The Roland is a stereo in/stereo out ASIO audio device that does timecode fine via a Serato CD in a CDJ1000.
The Roland's output goes to a channel 1 on my DJM600
The CDJ400 ASIO out works fine by itself as well, going to channel 3
When using ASIO for timecode, the option for ASIO is not available for the CDJ400. After some searching, it appears that is an ASIO standard.

When I would use the CDJ400 with the WDM driver, I would get the crackles and the pops after about an hour of it playing. This would happen if I was using the Roland or not, even if I unplugged the Roland.

I am able to use a workaround with Advanced config.
Deck 1: Roland ASIO Out
Deck 2: Internal Sound card out
Timecode 1:Roland ASIO In

The last two times I have tried the CDJ400 WDM on Deck 2, I have gotten no sound.

My questions are:
Am I correct about the ASIO driver and standard?
Has anyone had an issue with the CDJ400 WDM? Is there a fix?

发表时间 Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 10:51 pm
Interesting.
With the config as:
Deck 1: Roland ASIO Out
Deck 2: CDJ 400'WDM
Timecode 1: Roland ASIO In

I had no sound from Deck 2. I also got and error when trying to do a test sound from Windows Sound.
After another reboot, I could produce test sounds, but still no sound from VDJ

I moved the CDJ400 to yet another USB port, drivers reinstalled with the detection of a new device, and now I can play on Deck 2.
I shut down VDJ, moved to CDJ to all the ports I had tried before, and removed the CDJ from the device manager for all the ports except the last one that worked. I put the CDJ back there, and started up VDJ again.
I mixed for about twenty min between the two decks with no issues.

Tomorrow I will try for a longer period. It was almost exactly an hour when it would act up via automix before I had lost the sound.

I also forgot to mention I am running Windows 7, my specs are in my profile.

发表时间 Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 12:37 am
blckjck wrote :
Am I correct about the ASIO driver and standard?

Yes........mainly. :-)

In most cases it's not possible to run two different ASIO devices at the same time. The exception is when a manufacturer allows use of multiple units, such as Pioneer allowing two CDJs or Denon allowing two SC3900s (because they need to be used that way).

Running one Pioneer driver and one Roland? No can do.

Now if you had two CDJ-400s, no problem. Or if you had an audio interface with enough I/O to allow you to run timecode from both the CDJ-400 and the CDJ-1000 (2 stereo ins + 2 stereo outs).

发表时间 Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 5:41 am
Well the issue has been narrowed down to the CDJ 400 WDM. It still starts having artifacts after one hour. I tried it with only the CDJ400 on WDM, same problem.

I moved back to the internal sound card and played for four hours without issue.

So, using the Roland ASIO IN/OUT for one CDJ1000 timecode on deck one, and the internal sound card on deck two with the CDJ400 as a controller, it works.

Does anyone have ideas as to what is going on with the CDJ400 WDM drivers?

发表时间 Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 12:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)