快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Saving configuration???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

apexdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I constantly change settings in VDJ like the video transition to the Fade every time I turn VDJ on. How can I save so I don't have to make the changes every time?

发表时间 Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 6:10 pm
apexdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Nobody knows? Really?

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 7:16 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 9:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Settings are remembered across sessions - including the last selected video transition.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you mean though.

发表时间 Fri 07 Mar 14 @ 8:09 am
djezmgsPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Try This, I just Found it a little while ago, Works for Audio, not tried it on Video tho...
hope it Helps ;)

djezmgs wrote :
Hi
Well I Finally figered it out, To Save Settings and mappers and what not, install a plug in called SAVSetg By WRJones

Note: "The SavSetg.dll is a Virtual DJ helper plugin that will save the values of the equalizer and level controls for each active deck up to a maximum of 9 decks, and many of the master controls, including: Headphone Mix, Headphone Volume, Master Balance Master Volume and Booth Volume.

To install SavSetg.dll, simply copy it to the "Other" sub-folder in the "Plugins" folder of VirtualDJ.

For example: "C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\Other\

SavSetg.dll will create a companion .dat file if one was not found. This will be in the same folder as SavSetg.dll. Thereafter, SavSetg.dll will load the contents of the .dat file upon Virtual DJ startup, and preset the deck equalizer,level controls, and other controls to the values last set when Virtual DJ was closed. "

Thank you W.R.Jones.
djezmgs

发表时间 Sun 09 Mar 14 @ 6:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)