快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DJM350 Recording Issue.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DayneALE userMember since 2013
Sound quality out of speakers is brilliant, sound out of headphones crystal clear, try to record a mix using the DJM 350 USB record function (reason i bought the mixer) and all of a sudden randomly in the recording a loud 'TS TS TS TS TS TS' noise appears, it can go for 10-60 seconds or longer before it stops and the music is back to normal.
Also, recording volume can shoot right up +3Db louder and then shoot back down to -3Db (example).
I've tried to use two different USBs with no joy, my USBs are Kingston 4GB & Sandisk Blade cruiser 16GB.
It's just all of a sudden done this, never had problems before, could it be a mixer fault?
Sure i have 12 months warranty if it is...
Any Ideas?
Much appreciated!

发表时间 Tue 11 Feb 14 @ 3:05 pm
Check AC voltage... Usually this kind of noise means that something gets into the digital path of the signal. Like a digital clock misbehaving.

发表时间 Tue 11 Feb 14 @ 6:03 pm
DayneALE userMember since 2013
I've just got off the phone with the retailer (Dawsons) who i bought the products from & he agreed to send the product off to pioneer for repair/replace under my 12 months warranty, which was no problem to agree too, does anybody have any idea how long pioneer repaira/replacements take?
no rush just wondering, thanks guys.

发表时间 Wed 12 Feb 14 @ 7:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)