快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Audio Interface (sound card) suggestion

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Using a laptop (with no pcmia slot), Virtual DJ software, Numark mixer, Dac 2 controller.. what would anyone recommend for an audio interface, I guess sound cards are kind of extinct?

发表时间 Wed 05 Feb 14 @ 9:51 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Extinct ?...definitely not...;-)
NI Audio DJ2 is a very good and reliable soundcard. Need more channels ? have a look at NI DJ6/8/10...;-)

greetz
rob

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 12:07 am
There are numerous options, depending on what your needs are. USB interfaces abound.

As you have an external mixer, presumably you'd like each deck output on a separate channel so you can feed them into their own mixer input. So, based on how many decks you're using in VDJ, you'd need a stereo output for each. 2 decks, 4 outputs (they're usually listed as mono).

On the other hand, if you're looking for an interface that has its own headphone output so you can cue on the interface and send the master VDJ output to a single stereo input, then there are products that can do this too.

Bear in mind though that some output config options are only available in the full VDJ Pro.

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 7:44 am
Native Instruments or RANE is where I'd be looking.......

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 10:13 am
Ok. Thanks. I used to use an echo indigo DJ sound card on a toshiba laptop but I want to get a new laptop since that one is old, so what I'm asking is which ones would be good to use with that setup of virtual dj full pro version, numark mixer and controller dac 2. Yes I need it to cue in the headphones.

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 12:12 pm
I still have an Echo Indigo (and have held on to the laptop to ensure that I can use it). :-)

OK if you want to cue directly from the interface then the Numark DJIO is a low cost option.

However, the new MK II version doesn't have two sets of RCA outs like the MK I (which could be used with headphones or to feed a mixer) so IMO it'd be better to grab yourself a MK I version while they're still around.

There are higher priced options too if you want to splash the cash.

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 1:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)