快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: APC40/VDJ mapping

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

juri01Home userMember since 2014
hi there,

i am sent from german forum, just a few min ago.

i have installed the VDJ home mac version and i tried to connect it with my APC 40 - connection/mapping doesnt work with home and basic. i know now that i have to buy the full pro version. perfect. its a pity that the VDJ full pro demo version isnt supported anymore - that makes it diff to check out whether its the perfect tool or not

my question:
i am really interested if somebody has experience with APC40/VDJ mapping plus workflow - i have read some user comments etc and i know now that there is a mapping on the controllers download page....a few comments woud be very helpfully.

thx in advance!

发表时间 Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 10:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Home Free version is not supporting Simple Midi. Meaning that you will need to make a proper definition file and mapping file for your APC40 to make it work (even for 10-minute sessions) with Home Free version.

发表时间 Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 11:08 am
juri01Home userMember since 2014
thx for your feedback...yes i have read, that 10min sessions are possible with Home Free version....but i think i will download the pro full version. do you have experience with apc40 controller (or anybody else here)?

发表时间 Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 11:30 am
Maybe someone is using the device and could post his feelings about it ?

Greets, Heiko

发表时间 Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 12:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The APC40 is already mapped by a couple of users ....
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/controllers.html?category=best&order=default&search=apc
(mappers available for Pro Full users only)

And really cant think of anything that could not work as expected (if the unit is properly defined of course). Its just buttons and sliders :) That is one of the most powerful parts of VirtualDJ. Whatever MIDI you have you can use it with VirtualDJ Pro Full ;)

发表时间 Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 12:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)