快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Can't get launchpad mini to work

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys,

As you can see from the title, I can't get my launchpad mini to work with VJ. I've download the definitions amd mappers from this site but VJ is not detecting my launchpad. Its works fine with Ableton. My OS is Vista.

Thanks for any help.

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 4:56 pm
djlaythem wrote :
I've download the definitions amd mappers from this site

What definitions and mappers? I don't see any for the Mini, only the full size Launchpad.

Your Mini will have a different device ID to the full size ones. You can't just take the Launchpad mapping and have it work with the Mini.

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 6:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 6:12 pm
i thought the definitions would be generic to the launchpad. I'll give writing one ago, see if i have any luck. I will keep you posted!

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 2:17 am
If anyone has made the definitions and mappers get them on the downloads!!!! :)

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 5:37 am

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 5:44 am
Thanks, I'll message them now.

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 8:32 am

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 9:22 am
Well done!

Now you could (with the original author's permission) upload your new Mini version mapping for others.

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 9:33 am
groovindj wrote :
Well done!

Now you could (with the original author's permission) upload your new Mini version mapping for others.

It was SuperAceMans, will have to remessage him!

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 10:08 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djlaythem wrote :
Sovled, I downloaded this pack http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16193/LaunchPad_S_OPD.html then found my device ID in windows device manager then entered vid="0x1235" pid="0x0036&mi" in place of what was there.

Actually the correct value for the pid should be 0036, so it should be pid="0x0036"

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 8:25 pm
djdad wrote :
djlaythem wrote :
Sovled, I downloaded this pack http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16193/LaunchPad_S_OPD.html then found my device ID in windows device manager then entered vid="0x1235" pid="0x0036&mi" in place of what was there.

Actually the correct value for the pid should be 0036, so it should be pid="0x0036"

Just tried that and it works. When i first tired it didn't, I must have had another error on the sheet I had hadn't corrected 1st time around!

发表时间 Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 4:32 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)