快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Grand Vj Direct Video Streaming - Page: 3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's not out of the question, no. The interop makes it possible.

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 2:31 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I emailed Arkaos a week ago but haven't had a reply yet I'm afraid.

There are nine of 'em listed on LinkedIn if you wanna go via that route. There's also a Facebook page and a forum.

Oh, and a phone number for Belgium. :-)

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 3:25 pm
I've extended my offer; I'm not going to pester them. I'm sure they will get back to me if they are interested - either now or at a more convenient time to them.

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 3:55 pm
Or they'll say get a Mac and just use qtz files, lol!!

Sorry I couldn't resist......

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 3:58 pm
SBDJ- But is it something you would be interested in doing? or is this a plugin Resolume has to accomplish? Is Wyphon even in the picture?

发表时间 Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 2:41 am
Tried Hackintosh using mavericks and all works beautifully. However, getting more than two screens up is too taxing on the CPU. I thought the video GPU was suppose to help. I also don't have access to most of the programs I use on the PC side.

So, the next step for me would be to use two Laptop computers. Is it possible for a Windows computer running Virtual DJ to directly send video to a second computer running OSX?

Also, both VJ programs look interesting and was wondering why someone would prefer one over another. I would get a huge price-break on Resolume using their educators discount and am leaning towards that. I'm just not sure if it's any better than Grand Vj... especially with the video input. I am more interested in automation with video so that I may focus on DJing

Please chime in...

发表时间 Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 11:42 am
JameySewell wrote :
SBDJ- But is it something you would be interested in doing? or is this a plugin Resolume has to accomplish? Is Wyphon even in the picture?

I looked at Wyphon and the developer said it was missing the handle sharing at the moment which actually makes it a completely non-functional framework. I didn't dig into their source to see.

I couldn't get their supplied FF effect to work either.

It's certainly something I could do and have no objection to; I can't commit to a timescale at present though.

发表时间 Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 12:10 pm
SBDJ,

Resolume now has the ability to share texture maps via Spout. Could you look into this to see how it would be possible to stream to a second computer via cat5 that runs Resolume?

Were you able to make any advances on the subject since your last post?

发表时间 Tue 06 May 14 @ 9:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)