快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DDJ-ERGO-V/VDJ-LE some buttons does not work

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
My son bought an Pioneer DDJ-ERGO-V which comes with VDJ-LE but some buttons does not work as they are supposed to.

I installed Pioneer drivers V1.1 which should be the most recent version, I first installed V1.0 which comes with the controller.

Some buttons are not functioning at all, deck A "Filter" button and some others.

Unfortunately the LE edition of the software does not allow access to "config" so there is not much to try, any suggestions ?

Does anyone know of some software which can test the hardware functions to see if it is a software or hardware issue ?

The VDJ version is 7.0.5b LE, can it be freely updated to a newer version, could that be a solution ?

Please do not suggest to buy the full version, this is not going to happend, I want to see it work before spending more money on something which might never work.

Where can I find the "setup/configuration" file, he is running Win7.

发表时间 Wed 01 Jan 14 @ 10:26 am
If your son has the Ergo version of VDJ LE, he should register himself on here by creating his own login and registering the VDJ serial number.

Rather than just saying "some buttons", it would be more helpful to actually state exactly which buttons are not doing what you're expecting.

发表时间 Wed 01 Jan 14 @ 12:13 pm
I have now registered the software and downloaded the newest version of VDJ-LE, it makes no difference.

Why is it important which knobs work and which does not ?

Any way, at least these buttons does not work:
Deck A:
Filter
All for FX1 knobs

Deck B:
Sampler 3 and 4

F1 Knob ?? do not know the function of this.

发表时间 Wed 01 Jan 14 @ 12:43 pm
I'm sure someone with this controller, will be here to help you.

发表时间 Thu 02 Jan 14 @ 1:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Lets first make sure that the controller is properly detected.
Open Device Manager (Control Panel->Hardware) and see if the unit is properly installed (no yellow triangle icon is present)

then download Home Free version (which will support the unit for 10 minutes each time you launch it), and see if the unit is listed in CONFIG-->Mappers tab as Pioneer DDJ-Ergo

Using the LE version, the Filter knobs should control the resonance filter of the software and should also turn the FILTER knob on the Pioneer DDJ-Ergo skin
On each FX section/side the knobs and the buttons below them, should follow the ones you see on the Ergo skin.
The 1st knob should select the effect and the other 3 knobs should control the effect parameters you see in the EFFECTS page of BROWSER (, IF available (not all effects have parameters
The 1st button below the 1st knob, should activate the selected effect.
the other 3 buttons should control the effect buttons you see in the EFFECTS page of BROWSER (If available)..not all effects have effect buttons

发表时间 Thu 02 Jan 14 @ 4:44 pm
12345PJ wrote :

Deck B:
Sampler 3 and 4

It's important to know which knobs work or not, so that we can assess the problem and help you.

In the case of the above, have you ensured that you have samples loaded into the relevant slots which are accessed by those buttons?

From what I can see in the mapping, the four buttons on the Deck A side play the first four sample slots, and the buttons on the Deck B side play slots 5-8.

As you say Deck B sampler 3 and 4 "don't work", you need to check sample slots 7 and 8 to ensure there are samples present.

As you can see from djdads picture above, the two sampler slots on the far right do not have text under the button. This suggests that there are no samples loaded in those slots.

发表时间 Thu 02 Jan 14 @ 5:03 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)