快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Is / Can Virtual DJ PC Be Standalone?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have Virtual DJ with the drivers and stuff for my Pioneer DDJ WeGO, so basically the interface is now suited for my Pioneer DDJ WeGO. But I found the .exe file for Virtual DJ and copied it to my USB. I am wondering, if I plug in the USB into ANY PC, plug in my WeGO and run Virtual DJ would it work? It is Virtual DJ LE by the way.

发表时间 Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 5:37 pm
No, VirtualDJ must be installed properly using its proper installation file and entering your serial number. Trying to run the exe without proper installation won't work well because it will lack the skin file, plugins and registry entries needed to run.

You could install the software temporarily on another PC and then delete it afterwards. Never disclose your serial number to anybody else though or leave it in a location where others may gain access to it.

Installing Home Free is another option if it's for non-commercial home use, but obviously that won't work for more than 10 minutes at a time with the WeGo connected (Home Free is for mouse and keyboard use only.)

发表时间 Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 6:04 pm
I replied to your thread, but I levelled it to limited edition user, if you have a registration log in with it and you will see the message. Sorry but my information presents a possible piracy risk.

发表时间 Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 8:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)