Forum: Old versions

话题: No sound issue with desktop.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Gear: MC6000
Software: Home edition, 7.4
Computer: Self built desktop
Sound: M-Audio studio monitors with XLR and quarter inch out
Driver: Asio

I don't know what's going on, but I cannot seem to get sound out of just my XLR's or my headphones on any setting.

In my settings on VDJ, I have;

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones - Master chan 1&2 / Heaphones chan 3&4
Sound card: Asio - Denon DJ asio driver, Ultra latency checked
XLR plugged into the mixer into the monitors
USB cable plugged in

Keep in mind this is the same settings I have for my laptop, and I have zero issues with that.

When I try to play sound, with these settings, the channel faders work, however, I get no control with my master volume; comes from the computer volume itself. And I get no volume from my headphones at all. If I have mono selected as my sound card, when I hit the que button, the monitors start to play sound with out the master or faders being up.

I was getting the Asio driver for not enough channels, although I believe I fixed that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 11:58 pm
Well, I thought I got rid of the asio error, apparently I didn't.

I just tried changing my settings again, and tried to switch back to the asio for my sound card and it's giving my the error of, "Error in the ASIO sound driver; not enough channels". I can fix this by restarting the program and controller.

I also don't have a physical sound card in my dekstop, but I don't have one in my laptop either and that works just fine.

发表时间 Tue 24 Dec 13 @ 12:09 am
Bump!!

发表时间 Tue 24 Dec 13 @ 5:19 pm
Please check if your MC6000 is in internal or external mixer mode (the switch on the back of the controller). As far as I know (can't check right now) this can happen if you set the MC6000 to external mixer-mode but set your configuration in VDJ as internal (and that's what you have right now.)

Both configurations are described here: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-MC6000.html

发表时间 Tue 24 Dec 13 @ 7:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)